Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we gotta keep it pc these days, but I saw someone hoping for an overweight Wonder Woman, if DC reboots. They say it better reflects the woman of today or something like that. That snowflake mentality. I dont give a damn how much mother teresa you got in your soul or Darth type mentality and holiness in you, a fat wonder woman kills my vibe.

the figuarts superman figure makes him look friggin' posessed

adc447_22bf86e8412842aeaef482563ea172b9~mv2.webp

il_570xN.1061799356_guq4.jpg

^ BN, got your chinese batman right here. lol

I'm actually surprised this one didn't get adapted into a comic.

giphy.gif

il_570xN.1061799356_guq4.jpg

^ BN, got your chinese batman right here. lol

Haha Chinese Batman vs Terracotta Warriors, directed by Steven Chow, under the Elseworld Banner =P

Edit: and it says Batman and Robin, so I guess Jason Todd IS the Joker in Ancient China

That Batman anime looks so bad

Gotham by Gaslight looks cool tho.

TDKReturns animated film is still my favorite batman film ever.

Ayy, Demolition Man. Love that flick. :up:

yea demolition man was a fun movie.
wesley snipes is cool as the villian.

best character in the movie.

I'm genuinely worried the 3 seashells will replace toilet paper.

It's an eventuality. Embrace it.

Also pray Rob Schneider doesn't clone himself into every police station. :o

Henriette Allais

In a world of plastic body parts made in china or some south american country, if you seek the natural rack, look around the 80s.

She is also one of the first white woman i ever fell in love with at first sight. God bless my old man for keeping his old playboys.

Adventureland is actually a fun movie.

Wade Wilson, Lex Luthor and the teacher from Spider-Man: Homecoming all working in a theme park.

That's....disappointing

lol.

That W logo on her chest is a copyright violation

That's the central joke. China's team of heroes is literally a knockoff of a superior American product.

They even have their own Green Lanterns.
Green-Lantern-Corps-of-China-DC-Comics.jpg

Bringing Out the Dead

Nic Cage
John Goodman
Patricia Arquette
Tom Sizemore
Ving Rhames
Cliff Curtis

tumblr_inline_ni51bp18ai1qafciz.png

In a way this is Scorsese remaking his own Taxi Driver, but with paramedics and ambulances replacing taxis. The most underrated Scorsese film. Very surreal and funny. Marty tries new stuff here with the camera but not everything works. He always goes for broke, balls to the wall, screw the audience. This almost feels like the Advil to Fight Club in a weird way. It plays like a beautiful creepy nightmare that does not make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"