• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Rupert Gregson-Williams is scoring Aquaman, but I wonder who they are gonna get to do the obligatory tie-in song. Wonder Woman got Sia, Black Panther got Kendrick Lamar and Justice League got Gary Clark Jr.

I heard Rupert Gregson-Williams is scoring Aquaman, but I wonder who they are gonna get to do the obligatory tie-in song. Wonder Woman got Sia, Black Panther got Kendrick Lamar and Justice League got Gary Clark Jr.

Wet Wet Wet

God I hope so...
giphy.gif

This is what I have been doing since you last saw me:

S8oTY6l.jpg

a4fbO0t.jpg

1. Yeah....I'm not well :funny:
2. DO NOT watch Suburbicon :funny:

ah confessions of a dangerous mind and matchstick men. great movies.

i especially love matchstick men. it's gotta be one of my top 5 nic cage movies.
the part where he loses his sh** at the pharmacy is an iconic nic cage scene for the ages.

i remember seeing it in theaters and laughing out loud when this scene came on.

sam rockwell was very cool in his role in the way way back too.

The lounge thread especially was pretty dead without you. Whether you were openly flirting with Consona for all to see or being all shook from shirtless Momoa it did always liven the thread up ;)

tenor.gif

Man, you know Consona will lose his mind. Expect a whole lot of DiCaprio memes very soon. lol And who can blame him. :oldrazz:

The new Far Cry looks crazy awesome.

[YT]bYkQWTUmEkI[/YT]

I only played the first FC game and it was on one of the hardest difficulty options. Game definitely kicked my ass on many occasions especially the later levels and ending. And I play a lot of FPS on PC.

ah confessions of a dangerous mind and matchstick men. great movies.

i especially love matchstick men. it's gotta be one of my top 5 nic cage movies.
the part where he loses his sh** at the pharmacy is an iconic nic cage scene for the ages.

i remember seeing it in theaters and laughing out loud when this scene came on.

sam rockwell was very cool in his role in the way way back too.

I think MM is Cage's last good role in good movie. Also that twist! I totally did not see that coming.

I didn't like The Way Way Back but he was so lovely there

tumblr_mzmpmsTzcc1rzom82o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzmpmsTzcc1rzom82o1_250.gif

tumblr_mzmpmsTzcc1rzom82o3_250.gif
tumblr_mzmpmsTzcc1rzom82o4_250.gif

That was a serious awards snub. But the Moon was the worst. I still remember 2009 Oscar season when every single time they announced nominees for big awards and he was not there movie fans were collectively facepalming and bi***ing on imdb in all caps. It's surreal and amazing to see him attend and actually win awards. The last time I was this happy during Oscar season was when The Artist was winning everything and they kept bringing the dog with them :funny:

Last edited:
A good piece on spoilery trailer.
[YT]e8-t7FNLmBA[/YT]

BP projections up to 150 mil. OW: http://variety.com/2018/film/box-of...-annihilation-box-office-openings-1202684191/

Whatever happens, WB better not try to capitalize on that success too. They lost too much money and ruined too many DC characters' reputations by trying to emulate Marvel. Do your own thang DC and don't try to go after good ol' T'Challa after you see him break every record there is.

Maybe they'll rethink that Cyborg movie.

I only played the first FC game and it was on one of the hardest difficulty options. Game definitely kicked my ass on many occasions especially the later levels and ending. And I play a lot of FPS on PC.

I think I played 3, can't be sure, and this is what put me off, the difficulty, even on the basic level possible was solid (I am factoring in, I'm utter horlicks at games in general, but even so).

Maybe they'll rethink that Cyborg movie.

I don't want them to keep doing the same thing they've been failing to do for years.

They made a successful movie about a then-unknown hero like Iron Man? Let's go after them with Green Lantern!

They did their own universe? Let's do ours!

They did GoTG? Let's do Suicide Squad!

They did Avengers! Let's rush Justice League.

No more. Enough trying to hop on the Marvel money train. Just ignore them completely and focus on making quality movies.

Goddamn.

I think the hot gal in the leopard dress I mentioned many days back, she keyed my car. I can't prove it, but we did not end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"