Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rather make out with gal gadot then chadwick boseman tho.

chadwick boseman is a handsome man but just sayin.

I would only let Cavill try something, but that's it.

And to answer your question, that indeed is anna foxx.

Good thing I like both Marvel and DC.

If it were up to me, all of you would be stuck with ONLY Batman films for the next 20 years, fam. I'd show ya, put all your fandoms and hope into cages. Only the Bat matters. :oldrazz:

Also, anyone seen Matt Reeves talk Batman comics in his recent tweets? He brought up The Long Halloween! Hnnngh.

If it were up to me, all of you would be stuck with ONLY Batman films for the next 20 years, fam. I'd show ya, put all your fandoms and hope into cages. Only the Bat matters. :oldrazz:

Also, anyone seen Matt Reeves talk Batman comics in his recent tweets? He brought up The Long Halloween! Hnnngh.

i think long halloween is the better batman epic than the dark knight returns.

tho it is very much building off from lot of frank miller's ideas as well.

I'm looking forward to finally seeing a good Fantastic 4 movie tho. Those characters deserve it.

https://twitter.com/mattreevesLA/status/986855473587486723

?@mattreevesLA

There are many... I love Year One, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, Ego... Many others... Neal Adams is awesome... Love the original Kane and Finger... I could go on...! ????

^ i hope he using all these as inspiration for his batman solo. cuz he just listed all the best versions of comic book batman, imo.

I'm looking forward to finally seeing a good Fantastic 4 movie tho. Those characters deserve it.

can we finally get a good proper dr. doom in the movies?

he's one of the best comic book villians ever, but fox studios kept messing it up.

i think long halloween is the better batman epic than the dark knight returns.

tho it is very much building off from lot of frank miller's ideas as well.

Dark Knight Returns animated film is my favorite Batman film, and that includes all them Nolan flicks in there.

Dark Knight Returns animated film is my favorite Batman film, and that includes all them Nolan flicks in there.

dkr animated is a very good adaption of the comic, but i still rank mask of the phantasm above it.

When Kroll was pointing out the approach to introducing characters successfully and then giving them a movie he should have said WW not because WW was more successful movie than BP (it's not.) or because BvS is more successful movie than CW (it's not) but because he is talking about DCEU movies and here, DCEU already has an example of having successfully introduced WW to general audiences.

He is making a point about successful 'introduction' of a comic book character and then giving it a solo movie approach, not about whether the movie (BvS) where the character was introduced was a critical and commercial success.

If we just think about the fact that Snyder did introduce WW successfully (why ? because GA liked her in that movie and her own movie was also a success.), then it is reasonable to expect that he will cite that example (BvS and WW) instead giving (CW and BP) as example of how to do it 'successfully'.

Uhh, yeah. Exactly the point.

Nobody's denying CW and BP are more financially successful and popular than BvS and WW.

Are you idiot09? Because I'm pretty sure I responded to idiot09. Let's see him making some claims. Then you can see what I know.

Would have. But decided not to engage with people who question other people's sanity over cbms. No thank you :funny:

------------
dkr animated is a very good adaption of the comic, but i still rank mask of the phantasm above it.

My favourite animated film is indeed TDKR. I see similarities between TDKR and Long Halloween, both touched on the subject of Batman being the reason for the rise of crime in Gotham for eg. I liked that. I liked his list of comicbooks he loves. Year One, Ego etc. Love it.

Last edited:
I would only let Cavill try something, but that's it.

And to answer your question, that indeed is anna foxx.

God I can't wait for that toilet fight

tumblr_p3njykG4Yn1rei3gfo3_500.gif

3oCAKnf.jpg

Anyone else open to the idea of a joker being a woman? I'm talking about both in comics and in movies. I know about mah martha becoming Joker and all that, but i'm talking about as the main character going forward. I don't know, it just sorta made sense to me. It would make her interaction with Bruce/Batman more interesting to me, and even be a more dramatic relatonship with Harley.

I see Aubrey Plaza play Lenney on Legion, and it immediately hits me, yeah, a female Joker would be great.

Uhh, yeah. Exactly the point.

My favourite animated film is indeed TDKR. I see similarities between TDKR and Long Halloween, both touched on the subject of Batman being the reason for the rise of crime in Gotham for eg. I liked that. I liked his list of comicbooks he loves. Year One, Ego etc. Love it.

yup. long halloween, dark victory - two classic back to back batman epics there.
ego - the stories i thought were ok, but that was darwyn cooke (RIP) still trying to find his footing in storytelling. but his art is and will always be one of the best.

reeves listed neal adams batman - that 70s batman, i feel is the overall best batman for me - it's most definitive. not too dark, but not too light either. just the right balance. really loved that combo of denny o'neil writing with neal adams drawing.

Anyone else open to the idea of a joker being a woman? I'm talking about both in comics and in movies. I know about mah martha becoming Joker and all that, but i'm talking about as the main character going forward. I don't know, it just sorta made sense to me. It would make her interaction with Bruce/Batman more interesting to me, and even be a more dramatic relatonship with Harley.

I see Aubrey Plaza play Lenney on Legion, and it immediately hits me, yeah, a female Joker would be great.

I'd support it. Aubrey Plaza would be great. Could also see Tilda Swinton. Mackenzie Davis too just for someone real ******* unexpected.

Adam Hughes' anniversary piece.

DbI-SZXU0AEN82r.jpg

I'd be up for anything at this point.

I wouldn't mind an interpretation like this, actually. Would definitely be interesting.

Well, more like directors. And another brother duo, for that matter, huh.

That house hunters show:

I'm a stay at home mom and my husband works part time as a gym teacher. Our budget is $700,000 dollars. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"