Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel RPK also said that Ray was done as Cyborg like last week so there's that.

He actually didn't, at least not as any sort of scoop. He said that it sounded like Ray was done but said in the same tweet that was purely speculation on his part based on Ray's post. He was upfront from the beginning that it was just him speculating.

OtMSohv.png

We've been essentially told Ben is leaving for over a year now. It's not going to be a shock anymore.

I've seen a surprising number of people who are very adamant that Ben is a lock as Batman and that the confusion is just dramatic misdirect.

Last edited:
Remember when he said that three big directors were going to join the DCEU and nothing became of it.

I believe he was alluding to Spielberg's nascent Blackhawk project, which was recently substantiated by the trades. The other two have yet to be revealed, assuming they ever will be.

I could be wrong on this, but I think he broke the DuVernay New Gods story as well.

For what it's worth, the Affleck-related tweet in question has apparently been deleted. So, maybe he got his wires crossed and jumped the gun.

DanielRpk mentioned Spielberg directing a DC film before the trades announced Spielberg directing "Blackhawk."

Apparently some of the Snyder Cutters are now claiming Daniel R and Mario Robbles are the same person. :hehe:

Guys, please stop.

Last edited:
Watched both Conjuring films in a row

It's almost 1 AM

tenor.gif

I'm pretty excited about the prospect of getting a proper GLC film. Wonder how many high profile Lanterns we could expect to see in the first film.

Apparently one of the 3 bigger name directors was Aaron Cuaron and nothing came out of it.

We know they've met Vaughn, Remeckis, ? Cuaron, Spielberg, ?Jackson, McQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back