Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimm? Also, this is still my other Clark/Kal/Supes fancast right down to the voice.

Yup, that's funny. I always thought he looked like Clark Kent.

Black Sails

Never seen the show, but came upon some gifs of this show.

Jessica Parker Kennedy is all kinds of hnnnngh. Jesus Christ. Landing strip and everything. Swing low, sweet chariots.

So the cw is developing a Superman show huh

Well at least we definitely now know we aren’t seeing him on the big screen for a looooong time

The bald character belongs on tv/streaming. But on the CW is just meh to me. Them snobs at HBO won't have him. Ideally speaking, it would be amazon or Netflix. Eh.

I'm down for it, but for the love of Zod give the man a better costume. I almost can't stand to look at it sometimes. They gave Melissa a good costume, give Tyler one too.

Sweet lawd.

Jamie Pressly shows up in some of these awful 90s movies, she was in her early 20s in these. She lost her glow now, but she was a hotter version of Margot Robbie, if ya'll can believe it.

@KRYPTON INC. knows what i'm talking about.

giphy.webp

I'm down for it, but for the love of Zod give the man a better costume. I almost can't stand to look at it sometimes. They gave Melissa a good costume, give Tyler one too.

CW Superman got them firefighter stripper boots on. Tis' still hilarious to me.

Sweet lawd.

Jamie Pressly shows up in some of these awful 90s movies, she was in her early 20s in these. She lost her glow now, but she was a hotter version of Margot Robbie, if ya'll can believe it.

@KRYPTON INC. knows what i'm talking about.

giphy.webp

She was doin' the Lord's work and then some in PI.

@KalvinEllis

Internet: "After Batman #50, there's nothing more that bloody Tom King can do to hurt us! We are insulated from his cruel penmanship for all time!"

::Tom King looks down at a rough draft of Batman #57::

hold_my_beer.jpg

Joe Rogan podcast is great. Thanks to him I now know Stephen Hawking was a regular at strip clubs. Many pics out there too, Lawd. May he RIP.

Lol what were you saying herolee? So you are not the prophet Tra-El thought you were after all. =P

I think casting Lois and having her along with the Sup actor is pretty telling they're going for a spin-off, esp you won't see a proper Superman on film for at least another 5 years.....but ya CW Superman....

Honestly, I don't think there's anything to them casting an actress to portray Lois. I'm pretty confident that they're not going to have two different shows with heroes using the same trademark symbol, let alone them tackling similar obstacles (i.e. Alien Threats, Anti-Alien Movements, etc.)

Plus, we aren't even sure if Tyler's portraying the same Superman that's from Supergirl's world. It's very possible that the black suit and the fact that the crossover is entitled "Elseworlds" could indicate that he might be playing a different version of Superman that has little to do with the iconic version of the character.

I wouldn't get too smug yet! That report was hardly from a solid source.
Yeah I don't expect them to green-light Superman TV series now. Though I expect Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch to appear frequently.

I wouldn't get too smug yet! That report was hardly from a solid source.
Agreed, the way the report is written sounds a lot to me like they are putting together the current state of Supes in the DCEU and the fact that Lois got cast and making an educated guess.

Not to say that they will be wrong, but I think it's more of an assumption than a fact.

Haven't read the Variety article, but I take it it pretty much confirms Ben & Henry are out?
This Variety article does not specify a source either, now it may well turn out that Affleck is out as he has signed on to two different movies currently. ( The Has Been and Torrance ) but this article provides no information about Cavill's status in DCEU. This is the quote from that Variety article -

"The studio is not currently moving forward with Batman and Superman movies featuring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, respectively. It is expected to recast the Dark Knight with a different actor for director Matt Reeves’ upcoming Batman solo outing."

source

The article talks about recasting Ben Affleck as Batman. Where is the news about recasting Henry Cavill in this article ? After reading this article, how can we conclude that Cavill's out ? All it says is that there are no current plans for a Superman movie at WB.

Last edited:
It's been two and a half years :eek: since I last saw Deadpool and I totally f**king forgot how totally f**king awesome this movie is. It's so damn funny.
6jwk55l.gif
6jwk55l.gif
6jwk55l.gif

Yep, I never get tired of rewatching it. The jokes never get old. :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members