Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't most (if not all) of them post good vibes/feelings about Supes, and then a few weeks later Cavill was reported to be booted? I don't know how reliable they can be on this project. Especially one that doesn't seem to be moving at all.
Yes, but before that some of them also posted pic of Superman crying or lying face down, but then heard good things again, then flip flop again so either contract battle was too unpredictable or just scoopers being scoopers.
It's just a fuel for fans to speculating and keep talking. Personally I don't take it too serious, because major trade is where it goes.

---

Now, new things:

was just thinking about mcckays nightwing movie earlier today, nice to hear its still somewhat alive

Yes, Matt Wagner! Thank you. I don't know why I mixed them up.

I love that book.

Understandable, both have similar styles and did/do mostly out-of-continuity prestige stuff. I haven't read it in over ten years, but other than WW not getting the best writing, I really dug it, too.

so uhhh wonder woman flashpoint...
Still a rumor at this point and 'Flashpoint' or change things that caused butterfly effects are usually Flash's shtick.
Steve Trevor do come back, somehow. But dunno if it'll cause any timey wimey shenanigans.

---

A person said this is a wallposter at SDCC a year ago:
p7ky78uw0uaz.jpg

That would be sweet

It would totally change how I feel about these DC movies going forward. It would say a lot, imo. But I won't get my hopes up. If it happens, then it's a great surprise.

Whatever is happening it does sound like something is afoot, some sort of shakeup is happening with DC. Hope it’s cleared up soon.

Shazam reshoot would be scheduled I think, remember JL reshoot in May and release Nov.

Wonder what’s happening with the Sup Easter eggs in the scenes...

KC just suggested Reeves Bat type of reboot,

They could age up the character and replace HC and keep the support cast like Amy, Diane, Russel etc, sucks to see them gone because of other’s negotiation didn’t work out

Really hope we do see Nightwing at some point.

A person said this is a wallposter at SDCC a year ago:
p7ky78uw0uaz.jpg
Why are Titans of the old show so violent against the goofball five? That's not very heroic.

And they can't save room for dessert.

You could post that theory on Vero and Zack Snyder would tell you that’s what he intended the entire time.
Zack won't say that, but I'm afraid that some of his enthusiasts will persist on how real that is.

I never knew I paid homage to Batfleck every time I crossed my arms like that even before MoS was a reality. :wow:

Same haircut, same shirt, same pose, similar watch...Just admit its Dick trying to be like Bruce and we'll call it a day :p

What's all this I hear about Flashpoint and Supes news? Been out of the loop for a few days, anyone wanna catch me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"