Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you a hard time during the JL era and I really regret that. I was the sucker. Hopefully one day we can all join together again in the sun. Until then, I'll seeth.

#HeroleeWasRight

Nobody could have been more right in the history of these boards.

giphy.gif

Superman turning to stone as part of the Source Wall was strangely prophetic.
DplFOIGU8AEaUbf.jpg

Nah, Ezra will be busy shooting for next FB sequel, till then the writers director duo (John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein) have enough time to complete the new Flash script.

Flash movie suffered from the flawed approach WB had, there was no need to complicate things and have a Flashpoint movie in first place.
Yeah, just totally unnecessary at this stage.

Flash news isn't that bad from the article.
Tweaking the script, shooting reschedule because Ezra Miller is busy, nobody's out from that movie.

Few minor complaints from fans at the time when Miller was casted is that he was too young.
Now his age is an advantage. :funny:

Never seen that shot of Batman using his gauntlet to block the shot by Harley. That was freaking cool. I don't get it. Why get Affleck in the suit to shoot all this and leave it on the cutting room floor? And not even bother to put it back in that so called "extended edition"?
Thumbnail made me think of Joel Schumacher's Batman, I almost saw him as George Clooney.

Flash news isn't that bad from the article.
Tweaking the script, shooting reschedule because Ezra Miller is busy, nobody's out from that movie.

Few minor complaints from fans at the time when Miller was casted is that he was too young.
Now his age is an advantage. :funny:

Middle aged Flash to go with the middle aged Hal Jordan. We've cracked the code.

Blame WB all you want, but Cavill and his team didn't want to play ball. Making that Shazam cameo would've helped their negotiation talk, not the other way around. That to me tells me the actor himself pretty much is over it after getting a potential 5 year plus lead in a series. That is his right. Eh, nothing left but recast or reboot in a few years. I'm not so sure he will get another solo tho, they will have to build up to him again, probably some cameos here or there. I'm not a big fan of the character to begin with, but MOS made me appreciate him for the first time, but then I often read in other threads comments about that film being absolutely trash, hyperbole at its finest. I still feel like the character comes with many check marks for fans and that makes the character stuck in a loop. Rinse and Repeat in a few.

Never seen that shot of Batman using his gauntlet to block the shot by Harley. That was freaking cool. I don't get it. Why get Affleck in the suit to shoot all this and leave it on the cutting room floor? And not even bother to put it back in that so called "extended edition"?

Watching this clip makes me sad that we were robbed of a solo Batfleck movie.

Trevante Rhodes still wants to play Green Lantern.

Wonder if WB's been meeting with anyone.

I also don't understand why some Supe fans hate on Harley. lawd.

During the time of Skwad her comic was out selling Superman. Her merch sells pretty damn well, especially that year. Her own flick won't have a budget over 100million, Joker won't either. Easy choice for a suit to give the green light to. It ain't HQ fault that Supes ain't getting another movie, fam. McQuarrie for all the talk isn't combing his hair and putting on a fresh pair of panties to make this ''Awesome Superman Idea''. Eh, perhaps when bald Jar Jar Abrams is done with SW, bur even then...I can hear the lens flares complaints from here.

giphy.gif

Who is blaming Harley Quinn for Superman's plight?

This is WB at the end of the day though. They greenlight movies left, right and center. Cavill could have played ball and do the cameo then build the hype again. A solo Superman movie seems hard now but a team up would be great.

Harley getting her own series is a no-brainer especially when the lead is an academy nominee and keen to produce it.

I think McQ might end up with GL esp if his pal is calling him in...

Sup will be free on air for the next several years on the small screen....

Who is blaming Harley Quinn for Superman's plight?

Pretty much any site you go on that covers anything remotely to do with Harley Quinn or the Birds of Prey movie will have some angry variation of "They're doing a Harley Quinn movie before Man of Steel 2?!" in the comments. Which is silly. Y'all know Harley Quinn is not why there's not gonna be a MOS 2 anytime soon, but people like scapegoats.

Re-watched "Inception". Love this film and so grateful that DiCaprio got to be the lead in a Nolan film. I love how the movie sucks you in from the get-go, and keeps up the unrelenting pace. It feels like you enter each dream level with the team, like you're a member of the team itself. And when the movie ends, it gives you the "kick". Fantastic film. And oof, that score. Christoper Nolan + Hans Zimmer = A force to be reckoned with.

I have seen various comments on here (hype in general) and elsewhere online. herolee also locked me inside the red room.

I will admit that while I'm not happy about the situation, I don't honestly think that Harley Quinn getting a film via BOP has anything to do with why we aren't getting a Superman film.

We could be having films coming out for Green Lantern, The Flash, and Cyborg and it still wouldn't change the fact that Warner Bros just has no interest in doing a Superman movie again (for various stupid reasons imho).

What you and herolee get up to in private is none of our business.

To be completely honest, I have no idea on what he's really referring about.

Sup will be free on air for the next several years on the small screen....

The problem here is that there is absolutely NOWHERE for Superman to have his own show on.

The CW-DCTV Universe has their slate full with superhero shows, with Supergirl being one of them.

And to be honest, I would rather not have the folks in charge of the Arrowverse get their hands on Superman as a TV Series due to how badly they've messed up iconic characters from the other series.

Plus, it doesn't seem like anyone is really interested in making/producing a Superman show right now either. People seem to be more invested in characters with a edge/darker attitude.

To be completely honest, I have no idea on what he's really referring about.

The problem here is that there is absolutely NOWHERE for Superman to have his own show on.

The CW-DCTV Universe has their slate full with superhero shows, with Supergirl being one of them.

And to be honest, I would rather not have the folks in charge of the Arrowverse get their hands on Superman as a TV Series due to how badly they've messed up iconic characters from the other series.

Plus, it doesn't seem like anyone is really interested in making/producing a Superman show right now either. People seem to be more invested in characters with a edge/darker attitude.

I think "red room" is the reference to Haunting of the Hill House but beyond that I can't help :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"