Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw It, I knew pretty much nothing about the plot, story or anything, other than it's popularity within pop culture, I liked it quite a bit.

As some of you know, I'm not that big into horror movies, but I'm trying to change that since I'm finding some of the most interesting camera work and cinematography in the genre, and now I'm totally looking forward to Chapter 2. :D

Finally saw It, I knew pretty much nothing about the plot, story or anything, other than it's popularity within pop culture, I liked it quite a bit.

As some of you know, I'm not that big into horror movies, but I'm trying to change that since I'm finding some of the most interesting camera work and cinematography in the genre, and now I'm totally looking forward to Chapter 2. :D
Dave Made a Maze

Something just felt off about Hereditary. I think I really just felt detached from the overall story. But there were parts that really messed with my head.

It's a very well shot movie tho. It does my favorite thing in horror where something creepy appears in the frame but there is no music cue to signal it

Have you seen Hereditary yet?
Nope, but I heard it mentioned here a lot quite positively and HOLY **** I JUST SAW THE TRAILER!! WHAT IN THE ASS?!! That trailer alone gave me chills down my spine!! :eek::eek::eek:

Dave Made a Maze
Just saw the trailer, I don't know if I'd call it "horror" (unless the trailer was misleading), but it looks quite original and interesting, thanks for the suggestion!!

That's 2 more for the watchlist, thanks guys! :cwink:

Nope, but I heard it mentioned here a lot quite positively and HOLY **** I JUST SAW THE TRAILER!! WHAT IN THE ASS?!! That trailer alone gave me chills down my spine!! :eek::eek::eek:

Just saw the trailer, I don't know if I'd call it "horror" (unless the trailer was misleading), but it looks quite original and interesting, thanks for the suggestion!!

That's 2 more for the watchlist, thanks guys! :cwink:

You should definitely check it out, if anything Collette's performance makes it worth seeing

You should definitely check it out, if anything Collette's performance makes it worth seeing
Collette is always a win, and the camera work in the trailer is totally up my alley, I'm definitely gonna be checking it out.

The horny psychiatrist? Really? She had no arc other than being horny

Yep, and it was one of goddess Nicole's most memorable roles for that exact reason. :D

Perhaps every superhero should have a horny psychiatrist. :oldrazz:

This and Stranger Things coming out close together probably helped each other. In each case the rapport and friendship between the group of kids was a huge part of the attraction.

This and Stranger Things coming out close together probably helped each other. In each case the rapport and friendship between the group of kids was a huge part of the attraction.
Yeah totally! But despite really enjoying season 1 of ST I have no interest in s2 or the show in general; I'm immune to nostalgia.

Yeah totally! But despite really enjoying season 1 of ST I have no interest in s2 or the show in general; I'm immune to nostalgia.
Season 2 was good, but not quite as good as season 1 and had a part I didn’t care for too much. I guess I liked the characters mainly, with Winona Ryder contributing too as the mum, more so than any nostalgia. I have a serious bond with all the stuff I liked as a kid but ST doesn’t really touch on my particular childhood obsessions that much.

Those Aquaman second week box office estimates.

QONVIyz.gif

This thing is a juggernaut!

That worldwide number this time next week is going to seem unreal.

I just watched The Big Sick and almost fell off my chair during the scene where Kumal lost it at the drive thru :lmao:

So whats everyone's favorite CBM this year? For me Aquaman and Black Panther are duking it out. I think I'd give the edge to BP just because the story was tighter and MBJ's Killmonger was just an amazingly compelling villain. Plus it had a cool soundtrack. But AQ is very close behind, just a pure fun, thriling ride.

So whats everyone's favorite CBM this year? For me Aquaman and Black Panther are duking it out. I think I'd give the edge to BP just because the story was tighter and MBJ's Killmonger was just an amazingly compelling villain. Plus it had a cool soundtrack. But AQ is very close behind, just a pure fun, thriling ride.
until I get around to Aquaman & Spider-Verse, it's still Deadpool 2, atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"