Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

She is real and legit.

MInor complaint tho, them filters/edit or just angles makes them look thicker than they actually is, but still quite hnnngh. Nothing but good hnngh vibes for ya boy. A goddamn snack.

source.gif

Listen, BvS ain’t my cup of tea.... but to associate one thing you don’t like to a politicial affiliation you don’t support is just a sad level of lunacy.

Just because people enjoy comic book movies that don’t have the marvel studios logo on them doesn’t mean those people are also hate filled nazis. The level of fictional convenience these morons try to comfort themselves with is astounding. Grow the hell up, ya dinguses.

1924.gif
You love Chip.

(no homo :oldrazz:)

Yeah you guys are probably right. I remember watching BvS with my father not too long ago and he was like “wait Wonder Woman’s in this movie?!” And I admired his blissful unawareness. Lol
Lucky you, one of my comic book illiterate friends was like "What was Xena doing in that film?"

I always liked Mark Hughes, he seemed like one of the good ones to me, but from a while ago he also seems to have fallen in the same self-aggrandizing, "Look at me, I said it first!! Let me prove I said it first a year ago!!", "I'm right and if you disagree with me you're wrong!" camp as the other pooper scoopers.

He said in the same piece (which goes on and on and on with just filler), that he always imagined Batman as "Bruce Lee like", around 5'7'' and 160 lbs (or something like that), and if you're not on board for that "is because you must not be a fan of Neil Adams' Batman" and other artists from the 70s.

Like...really dude?? Get your head out of your ass! He's having the same self-important attitude as people like Eh Maybe and others; real journalists understand that it is about the story, not about them, but this age of online journalism made it so these people feel in the spotlight and procure to make it all about themselves. Sad really.

I always liked Mark Hughes, he seemed like one of the good ones to me, but from a while ago he also seems to have fallen in the same self-aggrandizing, "Look at me, I said it first!! Let me prove I said it first a year ago!!", "I'm right and if you disagree with me you're wrong!" camp as the other pooper scoopers.

He said in the same piece (which goes on and on and on with just filler), that he always imagined Batman as "Bruce Lee like", around 5'7'' and 160 lbs (or something like that), and if you're not on board for that "is because you must not be a fan of Neil Adams' Batman" and other artists from the 70s.

Like...really dude?? Get your head out of your ass! He's having the same self-important attitude as people like Eh Maybe and others; real journalists understand that it is about the story, not about them, but this age of online journalism made it so these people feel in the spotlight and procure to make it all about themselves. Sad really.

He spent too much time fighting in the political social media, that made good men....cruel

My only problem with the design is on the home I have to scan my eyes back-and-fourth instead of simply scrolling down to see all the sub forums. No way to change it back, huh?

Get light Blue skin, send a pm to C.Lee. This is how it looks.. The problem is, when you change your avvy or preferences like sig, it goes back to default skin and it cannot be recovered.

lb.jpg

Wow Tiafoe and his fan club is spicing up the Aus open, he just beat Seppi in 5, crowd went nuts

Looks like Lebron at the tennis

I can't remember, what's Mysterio's deal?? Does he want to pretend to be a hero or something??

Ya

Tho I am more concerned about the real Flint Marko

Ps so Jake is basically playing the villain from the Incredibles?

Get light Blue skin, send a pm to C.Lee. This is how it looks.. The problem is, when you change your avvy or preferences like sig, it goes back to default skin and it cannot be recovered.

lb.jpg
I gott light Blue one but disliked it immediately and switched back to one of the two default ones - now there is only one available and it aint the one I was using

Huh? He thinks Neil Adam's Batman was 5'7"? Sure, he was lean and athletic (my preference for how Batman should look), but he was tall and still muscular.

I certainly hope not

Wait, what? Wasn't that all just just Mysterio's magic? I mean, at first I thought, what's Sandman doing in the movie, but then I realized it was all Mysterio's magic (and he does look like he is using magic, similar to Dr. Strange).

Wait, what? Wasn't that all just just Mysterio's magic? I mean, at first I thought, what's Sandman doing in the movie, but then I realized it was all Mysterio's magic (and he does look like he is using magic, similar to Dr. Strange).

Okay, just rewatched that part of the trailer. Yup, it looks like Mysterio is fighting those guys. Maybe he uses them to make himself look good.

Btw, two villains with a lot of screen presence (Keaton and Jake). I think that adds to why Holland doesn't work for some of us as it just shows the contrast. Like, I just don't find myself rooting for him because I don't find him interesting enough.

Okay, just rewatched that part of the trailer. Yup, it looks like Mysterio is fighting those guys. Maybe he uses them to make himself look good.

Btw, two villains with a lot of screen presence (Keaton and Jake). I think that adds to why Holland doesn't work for some of us as it just shows the contrast. Like, I just don't find myself rooting for him because I don't find him interesting enough.

MCU spidey is like the 90s Batman, getting huge actors for villain roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"