Lounge of Justice - Part 90

ET-CYn0WkAEdevo

Parasite memes are keeping me going in these trying times.

I miss Charlie Sheen :( My man needs to come back and make sitcoms great again! (I'm not even watching Two and A Half Men, a past his prime Sheen in Anger Management is better than everything else).

But one thing I don't get is how he and Denise Richards keep working on these shows when they are at loggerheads in real life??

YES. THIS MAN IS A VISIONARY.

Christopher_Nolan%2C_London%2C_2013_%28crop%29.jpg

And now we all owe it to him to go to theater to watch Tenet once it comes out.

He kinda looks like Chris Hemsworth.

YES. THIS MAN IS A VISIONARY.

Christopher_Nolan%2C_London%2C_2013_%28crop%29.jpg

And now we all owe it to him to go to theater to watch Tenet once it comes out.

He kinda looks like Chris Hemsworth.

lol if chris hemsworth was a regular workaholic dad without 24/7 access to a gym.

My baby still going strong I see. Good work guy's.
I watched the glorious failure that is Mortal Kombat Annihilation, and you return immediately after.
Proof that the movie is a gift to the Hype.

lol if Chris Hemsworth was a regular workaholic dad without 24/7 access to a gym.
A movie every 3 years is workaholic. :mag:

Aziz my old friend how's it going? Why you watching the second crap and not the best video game EVER which is the first MORTAL KOMBAT?

Aziz my old friend how's it going? Why you watching the second crap and not the best video game EVER which is the first MORTAL KOMBAT?
All is going well. Finally got in contact with old friends and had one of the best camping trips of my life shortly before crowds gathering restriction got in effect.
Don't worry, I did watch the superior MK movie before watching the crap sequel, but I love to watch the crappy conclusion MK Annihilation that is so bad it makes me laugh hard and have such a fun time.

Just noticed I've just passed 69 69 messages.

Nice, Nice.

Speaking of Mortal Kombat, I think it's about time you have another avatar.

Cx7akib.gif

And I just happened to come across a youtube video for every Spawn intro in MK 11. Perfect timing.

Last edited:
Watched Apostle last night. I enjoyed it except one aspect.

Didn't like the whole goddess angle.

Hit up the local In N Out place. Man, I'm glad they are part of the ''essential'' jobs still opened. Double/Double with no onions.

The gal who took my order had curves for days. I played out our love story right there and then in 30 seconds. It would've ended bad, but still.

JovialComplicatedCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"