Lounge of Justice - Part 90

John Ridley writing Batman? They got me.

dmjn3W4hSHRH5rLepUEJHR.jpg

Yeah possibly some leftovers from DiDio's mind.
Yeah not happy Conner got screwed out of being Superman is now on the Suicide Squad. As I have said in the comics forum if they ever replace the heroes it should look something like the Titans Tomorrow storyline only brighter or more hopeful.

Yes! Hopefully they do something Dwayne McDuffie would be proud of!

Add it to the pile along with the rest
so what if they don’t have a top to bottom plan for connected universe movies? You’ve been down on DCs film slate ever since they decided to just focus on making one good movie at a time. I’d rather have what they’re currently doing than what we got from 2013-2017.

Seriously, at this point in the game I just wanna see some good stuff with characters I like.

I wouldn't be so down on WB if their new approach resulted in stuff worthy of getting excited about but alas..

I could care less about a connected universe. Static Shock was an important character to me as a kid. Just glad he’s getting his due.

Big same. Wonder who they're looking at to direct. Maybe bring back Rick Famuyiwa.

I don’t wanna speak for everyone but I’m pretty excited for everything they’ve got going on between the theatrical stuff and HBO MAX

I wouldn't be so down on WB if their new approach resulted in stuff worthy of getting excited about but alas..
The Batman at the very least isn't worth getting excited about?

tenor.gif

Reactions: MbJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"