Lounge of Justice - Part 90

With all the new attention Allison Mack is getting and will ramp up even more close to her sentencing I really doubt that we'll be seeing Smallville on HBO Max anytime soon.

The McFarlane DC stuff is super tempting.

DC-Multiverse-Injustice-2-The-Flash.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd.jpg

If he doesn't get through this we can go right ahead and nuke the ****ing planet.

The McFarlane DC stuff is super tempting.

DC-Multiverse-Injustice-2-The-Flash.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Injustice-2-Gorilla-Grodd.jpg
I still need to get that Hellbat. I'm hyped for their Spawn line revival.

Can't wait to receive that Kickstarter Spawn.

Hmm... I didn’t expect MOS 2 to go in this type of direction

Interesting. I just found the plot summary, in case if anyone was interested.

BEFORE HE WAS SUPERMAN, HE WAS JUST A SON. A prequel to 2013's highly divisive "Man of Steel", watch as a simple Kansas couple contemplates on whether they should care for their tornado stalling adoptive son or let him go. Returning to their roles, primarily because they aren't filming for Witcher's second season, are Kevin Costner and Diane Lane.

If you thought you knew the story of the man that would die horribly, from a tornado, as his son watched from afar.... or of the woman's who's name happened to be the same as the guy who nearly murdered her son and thus conveniently turned the entire premise of the story completely around...then you thought WRONG!

"Let Him Go" is scheduled to be released safely in theaters next year on an alternate Earth that wasn't screwed over by COVID-19 and bad leadership. The film will make it's debut on HBO Max next year, where viewers can pay a one-time fee of $100.00 to watch the film since the studio knows that anyone could have it uploaded on free streaming sites soon afterwards.

haha this is first time i seen this.
i was earlier referring to the miles morales game that @MbJ posted about.
he has a pet cat with a spider-man mask to help him out in that. lol
I missed the cat from the trailer, but instantly remembered this one.

I wonder if a kitten will feel annoyed with a mask on while the owner rubs its head.

The US justice system is insane (life sentence for stealing.hedge clippers wtf). Racism obviously played a huge part here but a sentence like that should not even be possible.

Agreed.

Honestly, the guy should be allowed to sue the state for millions in compensation.

Me organizing daughter’s 5th birthday and thinking of hiring a princess or Wonder Woman, would be hilarious to let the the kids see Elsa leaving by driving her Mini Cooper or riding a Harley from the car park :funny: maybe I should offer her a ride home.

"The United States has the largest prison population in the world, and the highest per-capita incarceration rate."

The land of the free...

Me organizing daughter’s 5th birthday and thinking of hiring a princess or Wonder Woman, would be hilarious to let the the kids see Elsa leaving by driving her Mini Cooper or riding a Harley from the car park :funny: maybe I should offer her a ride home.
Ant-Man's daughter was 5 years old in his first movie, he gave her a talking bunny doll.

Eh. I've had my fill of realistic Batman
I don't think I've had my fill of that yet, but I do long for a film more ingrained into the idea that he is a superhero.

Grain of salt. They were completely off about Alexander Skarsgard as Hawkman but were spot on about Sarah Shahi, so who knows.

When you forget to switch accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"