Lounge of Justice - Part 90

The Batman at the very least isn't worth getting excited about?

tenor.gif
Eh. I've had my fill of realistic Batman

Well, after looking at huge success of well connected MCU, is it too much if fans also want the same for DC movies ? We have been getting stand-alone DC movies since Reeves, Keaton era.

Making stand-alone movies is lot easier, but that should not be the reason to not put in more effort to build a coherent, connected universe, besides that, we are already getting several stand alone movies too. Not sure why only one approach should be favored.

Star Trek Discovery just got renewed for a season 4. I dropped out after season 1 (the first 9 episodes were great but then it seemed like they didn't know what they wanted the show to be) but I have to laugh at all the YT scoopers who swear the show is cancelled every single year.

Matt Reeves really tossing in those easter eggs on The Batman set.

Love to see it.

Hmmm, I kind of hope it just sticks to references and nothing else.

I still think that Reeves might at some point warm up to the idea of some sort of cross pollination with other characters, especially if his buddy JJ Abrams and Bad Robot get involved with the next Superman project (if or when that ever happens)

Started watching The Haunting of Bly Manor.

Victoria Pedretti is an incredible actress. She has that ''it'' factor going for her. Reminds me of Margot Robbie in a way, but american version. As great as she is and has been on netflix series, she would kill on the bigscreen. I don't want her talent wasted by Marvel, but she be great in a more serious cb role, perhaps a villain.

If Ben comes back for a Batfleck series, I’d love Dylan O’Brien as Nightwing. I know it’s retconning a bit, even though it was never said in the films that Dick was killed. Maybe it will be said in the Snyder cut. Dude supposedly killed it in love and monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"