• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love To Loathe? Things You Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke knows what's up, and that was only half the battle.

Duke has improved greatly since Ultra Lantern disintegrated.

I love bacon in my sweets. My friend makes some awesome (paleo) bacon brownies.

I think the smell of bacon alone makes vegans think twice about their lifestyle. The smell is the most alluring aroma of any food.

Don't drink whatever is palmolive-acceptable at the final meeting... death's not healthy or happy. :csad:

I would like to think that smiley was directed at the paleo bit and not the bacon cupcakes. Because the latter is awesome. A waffle batter cupcake with maple syrup icing and bits of crisp bacon on top. It's like breakfast but way cuter.

I hate that I came home from a buddies house about an hour ago with the intent to go to sleep and instead I was sucked in by the debonair charms of the internetz. ****.

I love bacon in my sweets. My friend makes some awesome (paleo) bacon brownies.
Sounds good. I need to try them.

I hate that I came home from a buddies house about an hour ago with the intent to go to sleep and instead I was sucked in by the debonair charms of the internetz. ****.

I would've taken sleep over the internet, for sure.

I hate those commercials for that new Jennifer Love-Hewitt show on Lifetime.

I hate the end of every month. I get paid at the beginning of the month so by the end I'm usually down to about $5 and out of groceries and gas :dry: Being poor sucks.

I hate cars. Everything about them except the convenience of getting from one place to another. Maintaining them, cleaning them, spending loads of money on gas, oil, etc. I'm trying to buy one right now and I ****ing hate it. I wish I lived in NYC or some huge city with awesome public transportation where it would actually be dumb to own a car.

I hate how long this day of work has been. I'm not even looking forward to the weekend since I really don't have much money and I have to get blood work done tomorrow. : (

Another hooker show?

Unless it's on Showtime or Skinimax, not interested. :o

I hate cars. Everything about them except the convenience of getting from one place to another. Maintaining them, cleaning them, spending loads of money on gas, oil, etc. I'm trying to buy one right now and I ****ing hate it. I wish I lived in NYC or some huge city with awesome public transportation where it would actually be dumb to own a car.

Got that right, I'm in the same situation due to an accident that totaled my car.

I hate that I'm already dealing with a fractured leg and tonight one of my friends accidentally ran over my busted leg with her Prius. Life is cruel sometimes :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"