Lucifer Lucifer General Discussion

True. Only reason they hired him for Smallville is he sort of looked like Christopher Reeve.

Tom Welling looks nothing like Christopher Reeve so that was not why he was hired for Smallville.

And he's not the greatest actor in the world but imo, he's always been solid. Certainly one of the better people to have portrayed Clark Kent. He damn sure isn't Brandon Routh. :funny:

routh was pretty decent on Chuck

and here we go for new season

Also: Am I the only one that got the vibe that the new Lt. was hitting on Luci somehow?

I know.

That pissed me off.

"I know you can't show your 'Devil Face', so show her your WINGS."

At that point of the show he thought he had cut them off....

I do agree that they should get that reveal out of the way, it gets old having him almost do it then something stops him.

at first i thought she might be the reason he couldn't show the devil face.

i wish they'd delve more into chloe's backstory and what her deal is. Ella is one of the best characters lol but i feel like she's more than what she's supposed to be, even if she isn't aware

We get the episodes a day early in the Great White North. This week’s seemed to be one of those unaired standalones from last season…

Maze is up in Canada raising hell, I hope the canucks won't go to war on the USA for that

at first i thought she might be the reason he couldn't show the devil face.

i wish they'd delve more into chloe's backstory and what her deal is. Ella is one of the best characters lol but i feel like she's more than what she's supposed to be, even if she isn't aware
Much rather have Lucy hook up with Ella than Chloe, tbh.

really? i dont really see a romantic chemistry there, but i like their scenes together. there's not much fire between Lucifer and Chloe right now either (but i haven't seen tonight's ep yet).

honestly, i wish there were more scenes with Maze and Trixie. i really like seeing Maze balance between being a Demon and showing some humanity, especially since she apparently is soulless.

really? i dont really see a romantic chemistry there, but i like their scenes together. there's not much fire between Lucifer and Chloe right now either (but i haven't seen tonight's ep yet).
Don't see much romantic chemistry between them, no, but I just think Ella's a lot funnier and a better match for Lucy.

And again: Where are those 26 episodes they promised us this season?

I know, I know, damage control.

No, I wondered where the four extras are.

As I mentioned (above), the bounty-hunter-Maze-goes-to-Canada story appears to be one of those carry-over episodes. (In the current season, Maze has been absent due to Brandt’s maternity leave, no?) So… one down, three more to go. :cwink:

And for further clarification:

http://tvline.com/2017/08/22/lucifer-season-3-extra-episodes-maze-ella/

“We had a really good feeling that these four standalone episodes would be in Season 3, so we started building them with that in mind”… “There’s an episode that’s Maze-centric — sort of like our take on James Bond, if he was a female demon assassin”… an episode in which a case takes Lucifer and Ella (Aimee Garcia) to Las Vegas… A third standalone finds Dr. Linda (Rachael Harris) going through something “pretty dramatic”… a fourth is a flashback to Lucifer’s very first days in Los Angeles.

As I said, it appears we’ve already seen the “Maze-centric” episode. But the other three don’t sound familiar - presumably because they haven’t aired yet. Ergo, one down, three to go. Unless Lucifer suffers an unexpected cancelation, there’s no reason to think the four carryover episodes won’t be shown or that the current season won’t be 22 + 4 “super-sized” as announced in your link. Don’t worry. :word:

Cute that Trixie was playing with a WW Doll.

Forum is dead! Dead!!!

Show listened to me and gave me more Ella!

i actually really liked this episode. i like that ella is a card counter and we saw a bit more of her back story.

i want to see where that "voices" line goes. i feel like she is a vessel or something, and doesn't even know it

i actually really liked this episode. i like that ella is a card counter and we saw a bit more of her back story.

i want to see where that "voices" line goes. i feel like she is a vessel or something, and doesn't even know it

I missed the voices inside my head line on two viewings.

Miss Lopez did come off like a compulsive gambler to me. Before security and the card counting revel was made.

i feel like her comments to Charlotte about seeing the dark in her also has a double meaning. foreshadowing perhaps.
maybe that's why she's so kinda and bubbly with Chloe; she sees the light in her

Those cartoon eyes :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"