Lucy Lawless voices WW for new JL DVD?

Red Mask

Human Killing Machine
Reaction score
I read that Lucy Lawless has done voice acting for a new Justice League DVD. She played the part of Wonder Woman. Can anybody verify this?

So is this New Frontier or something we don't know about? Or complete crap?

Why hasn't Warner Bros. announced anything?

Oh man. It's only Justice League on DVD.

I could see Lucy doing Wonder Woman's voice.

That should be interesting! Went to her fan site.....As Buster Poindexter once said, "HOT! HOT! HOT!"

Lucy could play her in live action too. She looks great.

Eddie Dean said:
She's too old though.
Too old? yeah right. We already know what she looks like with black hair, and we know she can do the stunts.
Hell...Why doesn't she play Hippolyta. If Ares is the first Villian, why not have Hippolyta have some form of fighting role.

Lucy Lawless is having android sex on BSG! :)

SpeedballLives said:
Too old? yeah right. We already know what she looks like with black hair, and we know she can do the stunts.
Hell...Why doesn't she play Hippolyta. If Ares is the first Villian, why not have Hippolyta have some form of fighting role.
Agreed.

Also... Lucy's 38. 38 is NOT OLD DAMN IT! Not for a men, not for women, it's not old period!

On top of that, Wonder Woman is supposed to look like an actual woman, not some scrawny high school kid.

Dr. Fate said:
Agreed.

Also... Lucy's 38. 38 is NOT OLD DAMN IT! Not for a men, not for women, it's not old period!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
heh-heh,thanks for that!!!

and yeah I think Lucy would make a decent WW(although I would rather they went with someone in their 20's,and less known),she definately showed her stuff in Xena("IMO">even though it wasn't really that great for her acting skills,but it was good for the spotlight!),and if not WW,I definately agree about her being Hipolyta,and giving the "Motherly advice" to WW.

Some more on this:

Lucy Lawless said:
I just did Wonder Woman for a Warner Bros. cartoon thing the other day. It was really fun, and I love voice things because it’s not a field I’ve worked in very much.

and

Lucy Lawless said:
then this Wonder Woman role I did great on that one. I felt so much better. I like finding new challenges. It’s for a new JUSTICE LEAGUE that’s really kind of hip and sexy; it’s really retro drawings. It was for a DVD and it’s very adult. It was very cool. I loved it!

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1795

Sounds like New Frontier to me.

Dr. Fate said:
Agreed.

On top of that, Wonder Woman is supposed to look like an actual woman, not some scrawny high school kid.

That is one thing that 'the system' has right. Old is when you can get your scial security or retirement package - 65.

Kal-El 8 said:
I'd cast Lucy as Wonder Woman in a Live Action movie.

Maybe, but I doubt Lawless would want to do another fantasy-type of role. Although it is Wonder Woman...

So what's this "New Frontier" storyline about? Is it really a re-telling of the JLA assembling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"