Mad Max: Fury Road - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to process the fact that "Men's Rights" groups exist.

It's literally just a big cry for attention. Waaah, other groups are getting representation waaaaah! It's like when I hear straight people complaining about Gay Pride. "Oh, well, why can't there be Straight Pride???" Because every f***ing day is Straight Pride day, dumbasses.

People who say 'why isn't there Straight Pride' or 'Why isn't there White Pride Month' aren't the smartest people.

The MRAs are upset that some hot chick is taking over the role of Mad Max.

How big is the MRA anyway? I think it's a handful of dogs with loud barks.

Eh, I have no problem with the idea of people fighting for men's rights (believe it or not, there are certain things that dont go in a man's favor because of his gender), but these MRAs are just a bunch of *****es looking for attention and trying to exert power over people they consider lesser than them. Has nothing to do with any just cause or anything, just bullying.

I'm either seeing it in four or eight hours. I din't know which but I am excited. :D

It's literally just a big cry for attention. Waaah, other groups are getting representation waaaaah! It's like when I hear straight people complaining about Gay Pride. "Oh, well, why can't there be Straight Pride???" Because every f***ing day is Straight Pride day, dumbasses.
:up:

Can we stick to the movie? I really don't even want to read about these losers.

Oh boy, just wait for the *****ing about female-led Star Wars. :funny:
I swear, that is exactly where I thought it was headed. So I was confused when it was full of cheer and hope. :lmao:

So Snow, you going to see the movie this weekend? :yay:

I just saw it. I kid you not the amoung of mind blowing awesomeness has almost left me in tears. Full review when I get home.

I swear, that is exactly where I thought it was headed. So I was confused when it was full of cheer and hope. :lmao:

So Snow, you going to see the movie this weekend? :yay:

:funny:

Probably not the weekend. Tuesday is most likely, due to something probably getting in the way Friday through Monday. But Tuesday at the latest, especially since it's discount day. :funny:

I just saw it. I kid you not the amoung of mind blowing awesomeness has almost left me in tears. Full review when I get home.

Good to hear. :woot:

Last edited:
Is the reason why critics are raving because it's a feminist agenda film?

I thought it was because it was really good!

Damn, I was all excited for nothing. Oh well, still going tomorrow!

I'm going at noon on Friday come hell or high water. I'd be going at 7 tomorrow night if I didn't work until 10.

Is the reason why critics are raving because it's a feminist agenda film?

I thought it was because it was really good!

Damn, I was all excited for nothing. Oh well, still going tomorrow!

not sure if serious

:mrk:

I am just staring at the average rating on Rottentomatoes. 85 reviews and it is at 9.1. This isn't just positive buzz, but ravings. Who would've thought that this movie would become a must see.

:funny:

Probably not the weekend. Tuesday is most likely, due to something probably getting in the way Friday through Monday. But Tuesday at the latest, especially since it's discount day. :funny:
Well, I am totally holding you to that. I will probably have seen it at least twice by then. :woot:

I'm going at noon on Friday come hell or high water. I'd be going at 7 tomorrow night if I didn't work until 10.
I am watching it tomorrow night. I already picked up my tickets. I am ready for the return of the Road Warrior. :mrk:

:mrk:

I am just staring at the average rating on Rottentomatoes. 85 reviews and it is at 9.1. This isn't just positive buzz, but ravings. Who would've thought that this movie would become a must see.
You never see anything like this on RT. It is pretty nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"