Mad Max: Fury Road - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, where the heck can I see this in IMAX? I guess it's a limited IMAX release as Avengers is still holding those screens at the moment.
Anyone have any information I don't know about IMAX screen availability?

I'm going to watch the other Mad Max films over the next 2 days! Get ready for this one.

Anyone have any information I don't know about IMAX screen availability?
IMAX's website says "Mad Max: Fury Road An IMAX 3D Experience will be released in select international IMAX 3D theatres only."
And when I do a search for one in the U.S. that's showing it, I only get one result - the Chinese Theater IMAX in Hollywood. Seems like it won't be getting a wide U.S. IMAX release, at least not this week, probably not at all since Tomorrowland's on it's way. :(

IMAX's website says "Mad Max: Fury Road An IMAX 3D Experience will be released in select international IMAX 3D theatres only."
And when I do a search for one in the U.S. that's showing it, I only get one result - the Chinese Theater IMAX in Hollywood. Seems like it won't be getting a wide U.S. IMAX release, at least not this week, probably not at all since Tomorrowland's on it's way. :(
Decisions, decisions. :(

Hmm, thanks for the info. I saw something similar to that as well and was wondering if there was any other new info I didn't see too. That's too bad, was expecting to see this in IMAX, normal screens will be fine though of course.

One negative review out of eighty is insane.

Just bought the soundtrack. Glorious! :wow:

Critics and RT(in particular) mean little to me but the film is at 99% with near 100 of these folks opinions in?
I don't call that sort of thing ever happening for a non retroactive review. Maybe Mud?
Crazy times, but I could have called this the day the film was announced. Miller is too underrated, and I hope people on every world know that when all is said and done.

I'm off to see it in about 90 mins. Full review when I get back!

Daily Mail actually liked it, it was the Mirror, but yeah it's always annoying when theres one guy to ruin the party.

There always has to be that one dentist out of ten who doesn't recommend Colgate toothpaste.

Did I seriously just read on twitter that "Men's rights" groups are protesting this? :dry:

They are ruining the sanctity of action movies with these girls!!!! :argh:

I'm sorry. :waa: :o

Cineplex has it listed on their site but no showings in my area. *sigh* Looks like 3D is my only option.

I'm sorry. :waa: :o

Cineplex has it listed on their site but no showings in my area. *sigh* Looks like 3D is my only option.

Just wait a bit. Cineplex often doesn't post the 2d showings until after release on big films. The one 4pm 2d showing in my area only just appeared yesterday and I have seem them appear later with other movies.

Honestly, this is hardcore sociopathic behavior and it will not be tolerated. It's kinda alarming.

I'm still trying to process the fact that "Men's Rights" groups exist.

I always find myself torn when I read the things they say, between amusement and being sad people like this exist.

Just wait a bit. Cineplex often doesn't post the 2d showings until after release on big films. The one 4pm 2d showing in my area only just appeared yesterday and I have seem them appear later with other movies.

Good to know, thank you. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back