Mageina Tovah aka 'The Chocolate Cake Girl' Is Back!

I love it, it means Peter is still in that roach nest of an apartment, I love my Peter Parker to be poor. No moving on up to the East Side crap. I hope MJ/Peter are living in sin. But at the same time, I hope MJ career is taking off and she's making some really good money--and want to move out of the roach infested apartment. I'm just glad my Peter is still poor, I couldn't take him living in Harry's rich ass condo.

Daisy said:
In some respects this might be good. It means they didn't rapidly advance the romance. Pete and MJ will actually be dating for the first time, and won't be living together (which to me also suggests no marriage at the end :up: ).

On the other hand, if Pete's still in that apartment, it leaves room for more "comic relief" with the landlord and Ursula (remember her scenes other than the Cake scene... her "ackward, bumbling" sort of presence?

I'm hoping they do advance the relationship between Peter and MJ. For me, the extreme sets up the Redhead to Heaven in 2007 storyline the best, assuming that is where they plan to take it.

I think/hope we will get to see the relationship advancing, with some bumps along the way (MJ dealing with Peter risking is life for nothing, how it impacts their time, them struggling financially, depending on MJ's meager earnings and whatever scraps Peter can get from the Bugle and JJ, Aunt May suffering at the same time... and HOPEFULLY (although it should of been in SM2 damnit with Ock)... Peter coming home beaten and battered... barely able to drag himself through the window and into bed). And of course... Dealing with the situation with Harry that the three of them face.

But, show them growing stronger together through all this. And have Gwen there as a friend from college, helping Peter out with all the time he has to miss due to webswinging (not that she knows mind you), being kind of a shoulder for Peter to lean on when times with MJ get tough (without making MJ seem like a biatch either)... AND PLEASE SAM!!!... Intro the Captain too.

So, basically, even with the hard times, they manage to get through in SM3, and even grow, maybe with Gwen helping Peter to realize... how much he loves MJ... all leading to... yes (takes a deep breath)... a planned (planned being the key word here) wedding.

Basically... finally everything looks like its coming up roses... and then...

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.... Harry snaps and the real show... "begins" :up:

Visionary said:
That's a lot of MUSH!

I'm proud of you. :O

I can handle "mush" if there's a kicker chaser. ;) And mush that adds to the storyline is a good thing.

TheSlag said:
I can handle "mush" if there's a kicker chaser. ;) And mush that adds to the storyline is a good thing.
MUSH is MUSH.

I'm not damning you, I embrace MUSH!

Mr. Dumb@$$ said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! THAT MEANS PETER IS STILL IN THAT S**TTY APARTMENT AFTER 3 FRICKIN YEARS!!!!

To this day no one on here has proven that SM3 takes place 3 yrs after 2.

Yeah, WHERE did people get that the movie will take place 3 yrs. after SM2?

Visionary said:
MUSH is MUSH.

I'm not damning you, I embrace MUSH!

Mush served for a purpose, is much more interesting that mush simply served for the sake of... "mush". ;)

Am I only one that feels we're talking in code here??? :D

LightningSpidey said:
Gwen, MJ, Ursula.... Now Peter will have 3 girls to choose from... LOL

Problem is they're like the good, the bad and the ugly:)

Frenzy said:
Problem is they're like the good, the bad and the ugly:)

LOL... more like the Average, the So So... and the God... what hit her???? :D

First class ticket to Hell... HELL I SAY... no stop too. ;)

Well, that dude said more focus on Peter lol well chocolate cake girl is in it, Spiderman 3 will be awesome! lol Harry needs to blow her sky high hey I wonder if she will die?

So I was thinking why something as important as having the "chocolate cake girl" is a huge thing and I realized why she's back.
We all saw the way Peter looked at her, and we all know we saw lust in her eyes when she sat across from him while he ate that cake, so it only leads to one conclusion....
Peter is going to be caught up in a love triangle consisting of MJ, Gwen, and the loveable "Chocolate Cake Girl".
The way I see it is, that Peter will "get to know" all three of them quite personally. But, he'll realize that CCG isnt what he was looking for but did enjoy their "company." However, he'll enjoy his company with Gwen and MJ equally and is ultimately torn between them, but when Gwen meets her untimely end he goes back to the tried and true Mary Jane Watson.

I swear, it's going to happen.

dude, don't swear...know. I read it in a early script review of the film.

JK but yeah, its gonna happen. AND YOU KNOW IT!

I don't know what role she'll play in SM3 i'm guessing she will get a bigger role. And Peter an MJ together in that small apartment? Wow defiently something i want to see. Glad they aren't somewhere else.

thanks for the welcome Punisher :-). But honestly, CCG DID play a meaningful role in the second one but it was subtle. I wonder if the rumors are true that she'll be back.

what role could she possibly have? I bet she gets hurt. I bet she has a crush on peter, and peter thinks she's a nice girl, but kind of ugly, and he doesn't have the same feelings for her. I bet you she gets hurt somehow, and pete feels guilty.

Oh my, more devil's-food shenanigans; I am on the edge of my seat! What becomes a Spider most? The rattle of stainless-steel forks on Corelle-ware, that's what.

I tell you, if they don't let up with this stupendous news soon I don't know what I am gonna do. I can take only so much! I mean, think of it: Peter Parker will be served -more- dessert. How spine-tingling can you get?! Perhaps this time she will add a scoop of ice-cream on the side. Who cares about Gopher, WILL THE CAKE BE A LA MODE?!

I tell you Peter is going to be up to his neck in cake this time out, with three women competing to feed him fudge frosting.... or will one of the cakes be German Chocolate...?! What if he doesn't like coconut? The dizzying suspense builds....!

Damn, I'm gonna need a glass of cold milk with this thread. :O

The Lizard said:
Do we have confirmation that SM3 is supposed to take place three years after SM2? I don't think so...

HEY PAL, DIDJA EVER READ WIZARD MAGAZINE #169.....? :o

To this day no one on here has proven that SM3 takes place 3 yrs after 2.

SAME GOES FOR YOU TOO PAL.

...Shame on you guys...

Symbiotica said:
Oh my, more devil's-food shenanigans; I am on the edge of my seat! What becomes a Spider most? The rattle of stainless-steel forks on Corelle-ware, that's what.

I tell you, if they don't let up with this stupendous news soon I don't know what I am gonna do. I can take only so much! I mean, think of it: Peter Parker will be served -more- dessert. How spine-tingling can you get?! Perhaps this time she will add a scoop of ice-cream on the side. Who cares about Gopher, WILL THE CAKE BE A LA MODE?!

I tell you Peter is going to be up to his neck in cake this time out, with three women competing to feed him fudge frosting.... or will one of the cakes be German Chocolate...?! What if he doesn't like coconut? The dizzying suspense builds....!

LOL... :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"