Magnum P.I.

How come Magnum is not on this week or next? It's not back until 10 December.

How come Magnum is not on this week or next? It's not back until 10 December.
Once the holidays start hitting in November and December, they begin to taper the amount of episodes. Plus, they're trying to spread out the episodes so they can make it from late September to late April/early May for most of their season finales.

Back tomorrow, I'm guessing this will be the mid-season finale and it's not a Christmas ep but it loosk good.

It was a good episode, especially with how the case took a turn from a straight robbery to a rescue mission of trafficked people. I really enjoyed seeing all the key players get some stuff to do, especially on the boat at the end. Too bad that Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Toni is only going to be used for this one episode.

So there's an ep tonight and another one tomorrow, they are hyping it as a 2 night special event but is it a two part story or just 2 singular eps?

So there's an ep tonight and another one tomorrow, they are hyping it as a 2 night special event but is it a two part story or just 2 singular eps?

I don't know. Why do they need a 2-night special? Will it be two parts or two singular episodes?

I don't know. Why do they need a 2-night special? Will it be two parts or two singular episodes?
They're two standalone episodes on back-to-back nights. CBS always sticks a 1st or 2nd year show after the AFC Championship game to pump up the ratings a bit.

Only watched the first episode this week so far. I'm wondering if we're going to see Halston Sage showing up as a rival PI every now and then the way they've set it up.

Shouldn't this thread be renamed? It's not on ABC and it's not a sequel.

Good second episode last week focusing on Higgins. It was great to see her in action and riding that motorbike in an evening dress.

I did think Viper was caught rather quickly. I thought he'd get away only to show up again later on down the line. Is that part of Higgins's storyline concluded?

Why did Magnum have to impersonate a Latino guest? It's not like his own name of Magnum is Latin.

Good second episode last week focusing on Higgins. It was great to see her in action and riding that motorbike in an evening dress.

I did think Viper was caught rather quickly. I thought he'd get away only to show up again later on down the line. Is that part of Higgins's storyline concluded?

Why did Magnum have to impersonate a Latino guest? It's not like his own name of Magnum is Latin.

do you guys think Higgins & Magnum might get married at the ending of the show? they kind of like flirt with each other!! i wonder if they will get married maybe liked the ending of the show.

And then after the grand finale wedding CBS says one more year, just like last time.

Last time it was that Magnum was killed at the end of the series, but then they extended it another year and he wasn't dead after all. Can't remember if he lost his memory or not.

do you guys think Higgins & Magnum might get married at the ending of the show? they kind of like flirt with each other!! i wonder if they will get married maybe liked the ending of the show.
I would rather they stay friends and not get romantically involved.

Former instead of future or current is a change I guess. At least from Lethal Weapon and Fast and Furious.

Last night's episode was pretty good. It connected in with the premiere's shipwreck in that Magnum was kidnapped by former CIA agents to find more hidden gold, which was organized by Magnum's ex, a rogue CIA agent named Hanna. We got a lot more to that backstory and how it colors a lot of his decisions. There was a good action sequence at the end involving a evidence truck heist of the gold where Magnum has Hanna at gunpoint aboard the truck but refuses to take the shot. Once she's able to get a gun and Magnum in a perilous position, she shoots him in the shoulder instead of going for the killshot. The truck crashes but she escapes, leaving her to possibly return in future episodes. In the hospital, TC and Rick kind conclude that Magnum still has feelings for Hanna and vice versa for Hanna.

I think I would've preferred a different actress instead of Jordana Brewster. She's just been in Lethal Weapon. I'd prefer someone fresh.

The episode was pretty action packed. I thought Magnum's kidnapping might last longer though.

Higgins seems to be warming to Magnum.

Apparently Dennis Chun will be making a cameo appearance in episode 17 as Sgt Duke Lukela.

I think I would've preferred a different actress instead of Jordana Brewster. She's just been in Lethal Weapon. I'd prefer someone fresh.

The episode was pretty action packed. I thought Magnum's kidnapping might last longer though.

Higgins seems to be warming to Magnum.

Apparently Dennis Chun will be making a cameo appearance in episode 17 as Sgt Duke Lukela.
I still wonder if we'll get the Magnum/H50 crossover episode that Lenkov said would come at the end of Magnum's season or if they'll push it until next season.

I still wonder if we'll get the Magnum/H50 crossover episode that Lenkov said would come at the end of Magnum's season or if they'll push it until next season.

They'll have to do it soon, as we don't know how long H50 is going to keep going. Although they could still have a crossover even if the series was cancelled. O'Loughlin could still guest star in Magnum, which would be like an encore for McGarrett.

How will H50 explain that they acknowledged before that Magnum was a fictional TV show that they used to watch?

They'll have to do it soon, as we don't know how long H50 is going to keep going. Although they could still have a crossover even if the series was cancelled. O'Loughlin could still guest star in Magnum, which would be like an encore for McGarrett.

How will H50 explain that they acknowledged before that Magnum was a fictional TV show that they used to watch?
It's a retcon at this point. Same thing would have to happen with Tony DiNozzo's infatuation with Selleck's Magnum on NCIS and either Callen or Deeks on NCIS: Los Angeles mentioning them watching a Mangum marathon over a long weekend since both those are technically in the same universe with H50 and the rebooted Magnum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"