Make a new X-MEN Animated series

Basically, I want Astonishing X-Men as an ongoing animated series. Beast, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Kitty Pride, Wolverine. Maybe throw in a few others, like Prof. X, Storm, Gambit or Madrox. Getting Joss Whedon as head writer would be a plus.

Well, most of that line-up looks to be in Wolverine and the X-Men. I don't know if it will be much like Astonishing though... probably not.

I want an X-Men Evolution Season 5. In 2006, WB said that they had plans to release a new season, but I guess that's all out the window now with this show??

i dont think i would like to see a season 5. it ended the season in agood way.

it would be weird for them to be all futuristic and older for there only to be
one more season.

I also want to season long arcs on the show (ala JLU with Cadmus and the Legion of Doom). For instance, I would like a cure to be introduced. I think its about time that Marvel makes an animated series that matches DC's.

I bet I could make William Stryker a season-long villain. At least half a season anyway.

I might just make him the Weapon X head-honcho. He'd sick juiced-up mutants like Omega Red and Deathstrike on the X-Men for several episodes, and they'd never suspect that it's actually a human who's responsible. It would lead up to the team getting taken and enslaved in the Weapon X program, like in the Ultimate arc, "Return to Weapon X."

That would be a great time to bring in Wolverine, cause the X-Men would need to step up their game and recruit more than just kids.

I'd like to see something classic, like with the original five.

just the beginning. others (like wolverine, nightcrawler, and storm) would eventually be introduced.

just the beginning. others (like wolverine, nightcrawler, and storm) would eventually be introduced.

Yeah, me too. Isn't it strange that starting with the original 5 is a novel idea?

I would love to see Wolverines adventures in WW2. And maybe where the other team mates were or their relatives. One of my fav episodes of the old series was Wolvie and Captain America taking on Red Skull in WW2.

I would love to see Wolverines adventures in WW2. And maybe where the other team mates were or their relatives. One of my fav episodes of the old series was Wolvie and Captain America taking on Red Skull in WW2.
That's one of my favorites too, 'cause I love Cap.

What would you want in this version that wasn't in the other 'toons?
-All of the X-Men are teen misfits again learning under Xavier, not just a select few (ages should reflect Marvel timeline)

What would you want to improve from previous versions?
-The teen aspect of Evo, and the epic-ness of the animated series

What would you want to see more of?
-Variety of villains, not the everyday Brotherhood and Jugs all the time

What would you want to see less of?
-The same villains, and characters

What characters would you include?
For starters
Staff
-Professor X
-Banshee
-Moira McTaggert
-Amelia Voght
Initial Students
-Cyclops
-Marvel Girl (after graduation attends part-time at Empire University for masters)
-Beast (after graduation attends part-time at Empire University for doctorate)
-Angel (leaves after graduation to head father's company)
-Iceman
Latter Students/guests
-Storm (African godess + protects one the artifacts of The Octessence)
-Wolverine
-Jubilee
-Changeling
-Dazzler
-Psylocke (Pre Ninja/ supermodel)
-Sunfire (runaway sentinel test rat)

What stories would you want to focus on?
-MRA's/ Genosha/ Zero Tolerance (season 1)
-Shadow King/ Muir Island (season 2)
-Shi'ar (season 3)
-Hellfire Club/ Phoenix (season 4)
-Cure (season 5)
-Legacy virus/ Morlocks revolt (season 6)

What stories would you not want to focus on?
-Weapon X (small arc, but not pivitol)
-Apocalypse (maybe not at first)

Is there anything that you would change that has never been done before?
-Zero Tolerance
-Crossovers
-Possibly House of M

does no one like the idea of a sort of aoa or house of M style cartoon where everything is out of its normal place and only a select group of youngsters are aware of this (generation X era) and they have to go about setting things 'straight' even if that means going up against the bad guys and also some members of the older (and younger) x-men teams who may like their current versions of reality.

it sounds like a potentially great coming of age story....

I think I could do Dark Phoenix, but it wouldn't be a priority. What I would like to try is to do the whole Phoenix saga and Dark Phoenix, and to bring Jean back, I would do it Green Lantern: Rebirth style, do it right. Have her return really mean something (other than reassembling the old team). It would be cool to basically take Rebirth and carefully replace Hal with Jean.

Honestly, I'd start from the beginning with the original five. I'd let them explore all the social issues of mutants and have some great old-school villains. Magneto and the Brotherhood would have a big role, especially the Maximoff twins.

During that last episode of the season, introduce Havok and Polaris. At the end of season two, open up the cast with the 70's recruits (Wolvie, Storm, Nightcrawler, Sunfire, Colossus, Banshee and Thunderbird) and deal with some big, season-long storyline, possibly with Apocalypse or the Skrulls.

Season three we can just go balls-crazy with some sort of re-imagining of God Loves, Man Kills or the Phoenix Saga. But I'd probably stop introducing new X-Men, unless it's in cameo form.

And that's all I got.

Definately should be called "X-men: Genesis" and each season should have like a villian of the year. I'd like the series to start with the original 5 X-men (Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Iceman, and Angel) then introduce the signature characters after. Here is how the series should go:

Season 1
-We are introduced to the main 5 X-men with Professor X as their mentor.
-Villian of the Year: Magneto
-Magneto begins his war on humans.
-Senator Kelly brings the issue with mutants to the table.
-We are introduced to the Brotherhood with Mystique, Toad, Sabertooth, Pyro, and Avalanche.
-We are introduced to Juggernaut.
-Wolverine, Storm, and Nightcrawler are introduced in their individual episodes and become the newest recruits.

Season 2
-Villian of the Year: Mr. Sinister
-After the last season's conflict with Magneto, Bolivar Trask is brought in to put Sentinals into production.
-The Friends of Humantiy are introduced along with Creed and Bastion.
-Cyclops and Jean grow closer in their relationship as Wolverine develops feelings for Jean.
-We are introduced to the Morlocks.
-Storm meets Callisto and they both battle for leadership of the Morlocks.
-We are introduced to the Maraudars.
-Rogue, Forge and Gambit are introduced in their own individual episodes and become the newest recruits.
-Sinister leads Maraudars in his infamous attack against the Morlocks leading the X-men to stop them.

Season 3
-Villian of the Year: Dark Phoenix
-The X-men's latest mission causing Jean to get possessed by the Phoenix.
-The Shi'ar Empire as well as D'Ken, Deathbird and Lilandra are introduced.
-The Phoenix leads the X-men on a mission to stop D'Ken from using the M'Kaan crystal.
-After that battle, the Hellfire Club is introduced and Sebastian Shaw uses Jean's vunerablity to make Phoenix his queen.
-Emma Frost becomes jealous and tries to confront Phoenix but loses.
-The X-men stop the Hellfire Club, but Dark Phoenix is now out of control.
-Dark Phoenix plans to destory the whole world by buring it up.
-The X-men confront her for the last time but the Shi'ar intervines.
-They capture Jean and plan to destory her unknowingly byt the X-men.
-Colossus, Banshee and Jubilee are introduced in indiviual episodes and become the newest recruits.

Season 4
-Villian of the Year: Apocalypse
-Jean mysterious returns and falls from the sky.
-The X-men wonder what happened to her as there is no trace of the Phoenix.
-Professor X tries to contact Lilandra but there is no word from them.
-Jean plans to make up for her past and wants to do good again, but her strange behavior has the team worried.
-Mr. Sinister returns and seems to be creating an army of advanded robots using Sentinal technology.
-Magneto and Mystique also return but have strange Egyptian symbols on them and are woking for Sinister.
-The rest of the Brotherhood return with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver asking the X-men for help to find Magneto and Mystique.
-Angel is upducted from his home by Mr. Sinister.
-Beast uncovers some interesting information from Hellfire Club about the first mutant who ever lived, Apocalypse.
-Jean is still Dark Phoenix and is a Horseman.
-Angel returns as Archangel, the Horseman of Death and plans to kill the X-men.
-Magneto and Mystique are the other 2 horsemen.
-When Apocalypse finally rises, The X-men and the Brotherhood plan to stop him and his horsemen.
-Psylocke, Shadowcat and Sunfire are introduced in their individual episodes and become the newest recruits.

Season 5
-Villian of the Year: Legacy Virus
-A cure for mutants is found and all mutants are divided on the subject.
-Rogue wants to take to touch people again, but doesn't want to disappoint the X-men.
-Gambit grows closer to Rogue and encourages her to do it.
-A mutant from the future named Bishop comes to warn the X-men about mutants being extinct in the future.
-The twist is the cure was never a cure at all, but a deadly virus created by Mr. Sinister.
-As dozens of mutants fall ill, as well as Rogue, Beast plans to find a cure to the virus.
-The X-men race to stop Mr. Sinister once and for all.
-Cyclops kills Mr. Sinister in battle.
-Marrow is introduced and the surviving Morlocks of the massacre become Gene Nation.
-Marrow and her Gene Nation plan to kill all surface dwellers after one of the Morlocks fall ill because of the virus.
-Storm almost kills Marrow after trying to stop Gene Nation.
-Polaris, Haovk, and Magma are introduced in thier individual episodes and become the newest recruits.

Season 6
-Villian of the Year: Onslaught
-The X-men are must stop an out of control mutant with almost unlimited power just as Cyclops and Jean discover the mutant is their son from an alternate reality, Nate Grey.
-Magneto comes to help the X-men and tells them that he has reformed from his evil ways.
-During the battle against Nate Grey, Professor X and Magneto's minds become linked, and Onslaught manifests from it.
-Kidnapping them both and taking the form of Professor X, Onslaught plans to destory X-men because of his hatred toward them.
-We are introduced to other Marvel heroes who come and help the X-men stop Onslaught.
-The X-men find out if they destory Onslaught, they kill Professor X and Magneto as well.
-The X-men make a tough decision as they must kill the the greatest man they have ever known to save the world.
-Emma Frost, Dazzler, and Longshot become the final members of the X-men.

I take it all back.

Take the New Mutants/Academy X/New X-Men squad(s). Do something different.

And I hear Cyclops is in it. So prepare to see Scott take a backseat to Logan's startling leadership skills.

*gag*

Heres the photos revealed. According to comics continuum the hulk is gonna show up in an episode during the first season

wolverinexmengc2.jpg

wolverineandthexmenkr5.jpg

Heres the photos revealed. According to comics continuum the hulk is gonna show up in an episode during the first season

wolverinexmengc2.jpg

I watched the trailer for the series, and I have to say I'm actually looking forward to it now. I can't believe I never thought of doing a "start in the middle" approach instead of the origin again.

Get that foolishness out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"