• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Make America Great Again!": The TRUMP Thread!!! - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is held to a double standard to an insane degree. Probably helps that half of his followers are certifiable. And before anyone says I am denigrating Trump supporters just look at his insane posse of surrogates: a self-hating Mexican con artist, a televangelist con artist, Katrina Pierson, and the mayor of New York City who forgot the reason he's famous.
ann-coulter-face.gif

Well, Trump really has to be a ****ing idiot to bring up Bill Clinton's infidelities now.

A late october surprise .... like a crotch grab.

Bahahaha, it keeps going.

@GoAngelo at Twitter said:
At 10:30, Trump campaign told Sean Hannity that Trump would be releasing video any moment. It's 11:30, nothing yet.

This also means the Trump campaign ended this day by screwing over Sean Hannity

Sean Hannity's borderline homoerotic obsession with Trump is even starting to annoy people at Fox News.

Not surprised that the video is taking so long. It requires an Oscar level performance from Trump to convincingly apologize.

Hell, most of the time is probably them just explaining what an apology is.

I just saw a clip of Fox News, where Hannity and some hacks are defending it by saying Bill Clinton raped people.

I just saw a clip of Fox News, where Hannity and some hacks are defending it by saying Bill Clinton raped people.
Yup, like Bill Clinton totally insinuated that it was normal and accepted for famous men to grab women by the p****.

That's the difference.

Locker room talk, fine, whatever, like I give a crap. Guys, you can talk all you want about my lady parts. You're immature and I'd roll my eyes at you, but whatever.

But if you say you're entitle to grab my lady parts, I'm ending you.

Mitch McConnell and the Republicans are still preventing an empty Supreme Court position from being filled because they hope this Trump guy will fill it. Never forget.

OMG apparently the Trump apology video just went up and that's exactly what Trump said!!!!!!

There is NOT ENOUGH POPCORN in the entire world right now! :awesome:

That sure would be relevant if Bill Clinton was running for President.

OMG apparently the Trump apology video just went up and that's exactly what Trump said!!!!!!

There is NOT ENOUGH POPCORN in the entire world right now! :awesome:

Why cant this pig understand that its irrelevent what others have done?! Hitler committed genocide but that doesnt mean I can go out and commit a single murder and its ok. So even if Bill raped women (he didnt) its no gddamn excuse for what Trump said and did. Mr., Trump, stop deflecting and take responsibility for your own piggish behavior you egotistical vile ****!

GTFO, Trump!

This is going to be a wonderful debate sunday.... I really hope he gets **** for saying Bill raped people.

Without a single shred of proof.

Slanderous.

Oh god, he outright states that he is going to be talking about Bill's affairs. You can just see Aile's and Bannon's fingerprints all over that "apology".

Eat his heart out on live TV, Hillary.

Let's not forget that he said Hillary was unfaithful to Bill. I don't think even other Republicans have said something like that before.

Sounds an awful lot like hearsay. So we're just supposed to take the word of a man proven to be a pathological liar.

Bad news, Donald. Hillary's got tweets, articles, videos and audio. What do you have besides your word, which we know isn't worth a damn?

Sounds an awful lot like hearsay. So we're just supposed to take the word of a man proven to be a pathological liar.

Bad news, Donald. Hillary's got tweets, articles, videos and audio. What do you have besides your word, which we know isn't worth a damn?

And Hillary has been prepared for this avenue of attack since she decided to run.

The main difference is the womanizing was the only ugly thing about Clinton.

With Trump it's a long laundry list.

First rule of getting an apology correct...don't include "but" or any other qualifier in there or divert to someone else's actions. It doesn't work when kids do it and it's sure as hell not going to work for an adult. Just be a man, say what you did was wrong and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"