Making the perfect Spidey suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be awesome to see a scarlet spider.

Brad is sending me the scarlet bodysuit, oversized urethane spiders, and buckle next week. I am making the hoodie, web shooters, and belt in the Mark Bagley style. I will post pics when it is complete.

Here's a look at some of the webbing and glueing it takes just for the fingertips of the hands.

100_1721.jpg

Last edited:
Hey SpideyC... I'll add to that with some progress pics of a black suit coming together.

DSC07938.jpg

DSC07939.jpg

DSC07941.jpg

DSC07942.jpg

DSC07945.jpg

DSC07947.jpg

Brad.

Nice! Is that for somebody on the board?? I always wanted to make a black suit with webs..

I cant imagine glueing the webs down before the suit is sewn up! Serging the lycra is tricky enough without any attachments !

Hey SpideyC... I'll add to that with some progress pics of a black suit coming together.

DSC07938.jpg

DSC07939.jpg

DSC07941.jpg

DSC07942.jpg

DSC07945.jpg

DSC07947.jpg

Brad.
Wooow Thats nice Brad...Man you must have alot of talent to be able to know how to glue the webs with an unswen suit..just by looking at these photos I would have given up already they look confusing I wouldnt be able to tell what piece goes with what... Finally, somebody finally posts a black Symbiote suit with webs ..Thank You Brad your one of the Best. Ive wanted to see somebody do one for the longest time. ;)

Nice! Is that for somebody on the board?? I always wanted to make a black suit with webs..

I cant imagine glueing the webs down before the suit is sewn up! Serging the lycra is tricky enough without any attachments !
Hey Spiderman C I think you have real good talent with the webs you should do a black one for the past couple of months since I started posting on this board most people always posted the origional Red/Blue one most of the time.. I havn't really seen people post the black one that much. Your last Suit you posted 1 year ago was really nice I remember you telling me you buying the parts from Brad and putting it together yourself..try doing a black one now..I would love to see a finished Black Symbiote Urethane webbing suit completed with some really nice photos.

And a few more pics.....

Chestpic.jpg

Headpic.jpg

Face.jpg

Hey did anyone here pic up Spidermilks suit? I noticed it sold.

Brad.

I got some things to post. I just got hold of some more mesh samples looking for the one...

I'm just wondering do you guys look on EBAY on daily basis because you wanna buy costumes or do just look to see who's currently selling costumes?

I like to check eBay because it's fun to see the suits that pop up on there.

However, I also check it to keep up with things. For example, it's a lot easier for someone to say\do something fishy on here, than it is to do something fishy on eBay.

I'm still curious as to why you have the other listing up if one sold? Do you have two suits?

Cool piece BTW, I haven't seen one in a frame like that before. I've been looking to snag a real piece of the costume myself. Maybe when spidey 4 comes out! :-)

I like to check eBay because it's fun to see the suits that pop up on there.

However, I also check it to keep up with things. For example, it's a lot easier for someone to say\do something fishy on here, than it is to do something fishy on eBay.

I'm still curious as to why you have the other listing up if one sold? Do you have two suits?

Cool piece BTW, I haven't seen one in a frame like that before. I've been looking to snag a real piece of the costume myself. Maybe when spidey 4 comes out! :-)

Wow I finally get something positive from you spiderman p, but still with some negativity.

Wow I finally get something positive from you spiderman p, but still with some negativity.
It like to point out that everyone (including myself) likes to look at ebay for 1.) to see what Replica suits people are selling on ebay and if they are worth the price its selling for as well as the condition of it 2.) Like Spiderman C said.. to see who is sponsering something Fishy or something that looks Shady that people shouldnt buy because it could be some sort of scam.

Hey Spidermilk when you first showed photos of that suit you had in your back yard I remember you posting it up on Ebay and I remember there were 24 bids for that suit? Why did people stop bidding on your suits the second time you posted it up on ebay because I remember you had 0 bids the second time?

Spidermilk, maybe if you answered the questions asked of you there wouldn't be as much negativity to deal with. Spiderman C asked if you had two costumes because of your two costume auctions running at the same time.

Gluing is a very SLOW process!!!!

Mask.jpg

But it's getting closer. :)

Spidermilk, maybe if you answered the questions asked of you there wouldn't be as much negativity to deal with. Spiderman C asked if you had two costumes because of your two costume auctions running at the same time.

I don't know Spidermilk. I've never spoken to him so I won't defend him. BUT... seems like he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He's getting negativity because he's NOT answering questions. 9 times out of 10 when he answers a question he gets attacked for lying. I'd probably plead the 5th eventually, too. MAYBE he's completely on the up-and-up. Then again, maybe he's the next big scam waiting to happen (no offense Spidermilk, I don't know). I guess it just sucks that half the posts on this thread anymore are some cross between CSI & Jerry Springer. Good job looking out for scams, but some days it seems like that's the WHOLE point of the thread.:csad:

IS that crushed velvet in replace for the blue parts? a unique suit but how does it stretch.

It is a type of velvet yes, its black with blue in it, but very very dark, I liked wearing had no real trouble moving. Not lycra stretchy but it worked fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"