Manips Competition 2: United

flavio_lebeau

Superhero
Reaction score
Manips Competition: Round 2.​

I'm happy to announce the Second Manips Competition. This time, the Theme of the Challenge is punk_joey's idea, the talented manipper who won the first round. So Here we go:

Theme:​

You must create a manip featuring a fight/battle shot. You can include any character who has ever passed on the movie world, or create your own "movieverse" character, as long as He/She/It is a part of the X-Men Mythos. The capture can include from 2 to infinite number of mutants/machines/humans, your creativity is the limit.

Due to some doubts about it, something must be clear: as said above, it can be ANY kind of battle. The characters don't necessary have to be "moving", or punching and kicking anything, or anyone. All there must be is the idea of a battle (psychic, physical, energy, whatever form of confrontation your creativity allows you to go).

Deadline:​

Update: You can send your entry until January 28th, 11:59 p.m. GMT. That's a lot of time.

Rules:​

- Only one entry per member.
- Post only the finished version. It is only allowed one manip per user, no upgrades, no different versions. So, make all the changes and tweakings you want before posting your entry. You have plenty of time to do and redo your manip. :)
- Only X-men characters on the manip, please.
- All the manippers are allowed to vote, but unfortunately, the poll will continue to be public, so we can have some control of ghost users.

I think that's it. All the manips will feature on the three below posts, and the poll will open on January 29th.

Have Fun!

MaleRogue:​
fight3af1.jpg

ShaZam612:​

sentattack.gif

xphoenix_forcex:​

x-men-3-the-last-stand-final.jpg

mierde:
battlefieldfinal.png

_BB_:​

comp2nd8.jpg

La_She-Beast:​

367277792_0a395a7553_b.jpg

masterj:​

stormvsmystique3.jpg

Cool I am excited about the manips, poster :D
Can't wait to see them all :)

this is a hardest work than the previous. I'll see what can I do...

Well I wont enter lol :D

My heart lies more with the writing...
Maniping is a hobby.... but writing first...
That is what I am good at

It's a cool idea, but yeah, definetly a lot more work.
I am going to try though. I'm looking forward to see what others will come up with.

I must put clear that it desn't have to be a physical fight/brawl...

I must put clear that it desn't have to be a physical fight/brawl...
LOL yes that would be nice. And boy was I wrong about what caused the problems in the last one. It wasn't people being rude, it was people craving attention/acting stupid. So I would suggest for this one the general warning:
Don't enter if: (a) you are going to make people* think your world has ended due to votes/comments, or (b) you are going to turn yours in at last second.
I think if that's made clear from the get-go, everything should go smoothly. :D
*esp. me via PMs, i don't need the stress of worrying that someone has had a nervous breakdown over a manips competition.

I am so curious about it :D
This will be way better I guess

I have no idea what to do for this......

I didn't really have much of an idea till I collected pictures and then saw oppurtunites to manip things. I recommend looking at screencaps.

damn, this one is going to be kinda hard. I already had an idea put it doesn't fit with the rules. Oh well. But I still have time to think of something.

I wanna compete!! if i have time. But i'm rather quick so it's no big.

Anyways i was wondering if the competitors can help each other out with finding source images?

i might enter this one again...i know i suck but whatever i can get some practice so yeah :D and punk_joey i love you theme! :D

Can anyone recommend any good links where i can get inspired? :)

This is so exciting! I already have a few ideas... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"