Martial arts master: the official "Ray Park is Snake-Eyes" thread

Because it's an open, public forum and he's allowed to weigh in on such things here.

The article at Access Hollywood has a brightened version of the second Snake Eyes pick:

66294.jpg

Ray park is a badass. So now he has this Maul and Toad. If he wasn't a geek icon he is gettin' close.

The article at Access Hollywood has a brightened version of the second Snake Eyes pick:

66294.jpg

Does a bit more to amplify his attributes on the suit, but that's it. A little cooler then the original version shown, though.

The controversy surrounding Optimus Prime's mouth will pale in comparison to what will surely accompany this. (This is my fan drawing based on the new images, BTW)

snakeeyes1wu2.jpg

As a non-fan, I thought Snake Eyes was easily the best character in the movie, his back story with Storm Shadows was the best part, and their rivallry coming to a head and them getting to fight it out 3 times in the movie was great.

thought Ray Park was awesome as the character as well, I didnt realise Snake Eyes was the most popular Joe character until reading this thread, but after movie, I can easily see why he is the most popular.

^I didnt know that at all, even from popping on these boards occcasionally during production, if that is the case, I think they did a good job with him, even when he wasnt on screen, people were talking about bad ass he was.

Unlike Wolverine, he didn't totally hog all of the spot light, either. Channing Tatum may be a lame, wooden actor, but if X-Men had given as much screen time to Cyclops as GI Joe did to Duke I doubt as many fans would complain about the X-Men movies.

Unlike Wolverine, he didn't totally hog all of the spot light, either. Channing Tatum may be a lame, wooden actor, but if X-Men had given as much screen time to Cyclops as GI Joe did to Duke I doubt as many fans would complain about the X-Men movies.

Cyclops was in the first X-Men movie plenty, and if it wasnt for Fox he would have been in the 3rd one pleenty as well, a main role no doubt.

But, even though SE didnt hog the limelight, he was definately the most memorable character, that says something when he didnt utter a word.

Yup, everyone always loves Snake Eyes. I really hope they give him a bigger role in the sequel. :up:

^Yeah, if they make one I hope they focus more on SE and SS, as I have heard plenty of interesting things on here about their history, and how SS isnt as evil as he seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"