The Turtle Hermit: Master Roshi Discussion Thread

So what we're left with is the old master (but not that old) routine in a Hawaiian T-shirt.

"Wax on wax off".

So what we're left with is the old master (but not that old) routine in a Hawaiian T-shirt.

"Wax on wax off".

he could still be perverted though.

he could give bulma, mai and chi-chi massages..."wax on wax off"

lol

No,not good enough.Are you really happy if the BASIC outline for the character is there?If the character's look and most important trait in his personality is taken away,is he still his character?

So if Goku was black and had pink hair,but was still a fighter is that good enough for you?:whatever:

that's a good point u have there,bro

Roshi was a little stereotypical. Perhaps that is why the ditched the image. I mean he was cut and paste exact copy of the old wise master from a billion low budget martial art flicks.

Perhaps he will simply be a lil perverted whne the scenes allow for it. (having him touching up bulma during a serious moment would be stupid)

Don't bring up that stereotypical crap again. That's just another lame excuse.

It's not like they have to spend much time establishing Roshi as a bit of a pervert. Just take a few seconds to have him stare at some random chick's ash or breasts and slowly lick his lips. Maybe have Bulma or Goku call him out on his perviness as well.

That shouldn't take more than half a minute.

i like a movie with comic relief in it and this movie totally could have captured it with roshi's perviness

I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of perviness. To take away such an important thing from Roshi would ruin his character. All i want are subtle nods to his peritude. No need for being over the top with it, although I would love to see him just grabbing girls just for the bad place of it.

who wouldn't love to see that and would still call himself a man? haha..

if only benny hill was still alive...he'd have been a great master roshi..

attachment.php

Turtle Hermit?

Original From Trailer

http://www.dbthemovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/desert.png

Attachments

• sharpened.jpg
    sharpened.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 217
Its hard to tell what that is in the pic

68sj82.jpg

Chow Yun Fat appeared at a press conference regarding this year's Short Film Competition in Hong Kong. Referring to when he is to act in Hong Kong films again, Chow said he has read several scripts, unfortunately those characters don’t fit him well. He’ll later set for the U.S. and voice Dragonball, and the voicing for the movie “Shanghai” will be processed in U.K. By the end of this year he’ll be busy, but he’ll be more leisured next year.
http://s9.zetaboards.com/liveactionanime/topic/7037550/1/
http://www.dragonballcn.com/home/?viewnews-1749.html

I wonder if its Goku carrying a bunch of heavy things for his training..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back