Marvel Get's Hulk Rights Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive heard for Hulk 2 they want to make the Hulk smaller...Like wtfffff?!

They're trying to get it right, this time. :D The Hulk is not 15 feet tall!!!!!:down

Hi Sava.

hey CJ, long time no see

Amm-arD said:
Ive heard for Hulk 2 they want to make the Hulk smaller...Like wtfffff?!

He was way too big in the first one.

Sava said:
hey CJ, long time no see

Ready for 24 tonight? I like the new avatar. That's one of my fav parts in the movie. Kinda silly, but, I think it's something the Hulk would do.

Cracker Jack said:
Ready for 24 tonight? I like the new avatar. That's one of my fav parts in the movie. Kinda silly, but, I think it's something the Hulk would do.
already seen it :D... this show rocks so much, i think the first ladys' assistant is dead :(.

it took my 3 hours to make this damn avy... and it still isnt good enough :(

Sava said:
already seen it :D... this show rocks so much, i think the first ladys' assistant is dead :(.

it took my 3 hours to make this damn avy... and it still isnt good enough :(

Hmm I thought you guys seen it on Tuesday? This season rocks big time!

The Avy isn't good enough? Sheesh Sav, maybe you should direct H2 or HB (Hulk Begins) :D:up:

no wayyy, the Hulk has 2 be huge...otherwise its just boring

Sava said:
if i was Marvel, i really wouldnt do Hulk 2 :(, i know it sounds bad but i just wouldnt. I'd keep it in the back burner, get some great writers to come up with great story for an origin film and then when Spidey and Xmen films finish, use him.

Why?

Amm-arD said:
no wayyy, the Hulk has 2 be huge...otherwise its just boring

How so? I think the Hulk has to be the Hulk. (and the Hulk is not 15 feet tall) Otherwise he's not the Hulk.

Cracker Jack said:
Hmm I thought you guys seen it on Tuesday? This season rocks big time!

The Avy isn't good enough? Sheesh Sav, maybe you should direct H2 or HB (Hulk Begins) :D:up:
here in the UK, Sky one shows 24 and they are WAY back, i download the episodes, i cant wait freakin' 3 weeks to see that next episode :mad:

El Payaso said:
think about it, Hulk 2 has be in the same level as T2, as in the BEST FREAKING SEQUEL EVER!!... i already know that it wont be. Hulk 2 has to be this good to get the franchise out of the s**t hole that its in now, with a lower budget and different Director, it doesnt look likely

Sava said:
think about it, Hulk 2 has be in the same level as T2, as in the BEST FREAKING SEQUEL EVER!!... i already know that it wont be. Hulk 2 has to be this good to get the franchise out of the s**t hole that its in now, with a lower budget and different Director, it doesnt look likely

Got ya.

Still a different director doesn't have to be bad and lower budget doesn't have to mean bad movie (even when I know the CGI HUlk must be well done.

But you have one big point.

unless they gets guys like Peter Jackson, James Cameron, Steven Speilberg or Alex Proyas, it wont be that great, these guys know how to make average CGI look great, average looking CGI is what we are gonna get, even with 137mill, we could all see tha the budget wasnt big enough to make a propper CGI hulk with no flaws. For that kind of Hulk, they would have had to go the King Kong route and thats never going to happen.

Sava said:

This is what bothers me so much about Angs movie. Angs movie, although not a complete pile of crap, far from it, without question nearly killed the franchise. Like I've said so many times, if you open up a hamburger joint, and expect it to be successful, you don't serve Sushi at the grand opening. This has been my point all along.

Cracker Jack said:
How so? I think the Hulk has to be the Hulk. (and the Hulk is not 15 feet tall) Otherwise he's not the Hulk.

I disagree mate, Hulk should tower above everybody as he does in all of todays Hulk titles. He is an absolute giant in UWVH. Its his imposing stature that adds to his menace.

Keep Hulk 15' + :up:

The only reason Hulk was of a plausable frame in the 80's TV show was done to the lack of technology.

ulthulkwolvylow.jpg

Cracker Jack said:
This is what bothers me so much about Angs movie. Angs movie, although not a complete pile of crap, far from it, without question nearly killed the franchise. Like I've said so many times, if you open up a hamburger joint, and expect it to be successful, you don't serve Sushi at the grand opening. This has been my point all along.
i completely agree with you on this, Ang's Hulk was something that we or Hulk didnt need (still love the movie).

Clobberin' time said:
I disagree mate, Hulk should tower above everybody as he does in all of todays Hulk titles. He is an absolute giant in UWVH. Its his imposing stature that adds to his menace.

Nah, always hated how Hulk was 15+ tall in the comics (still do). Tv show Hulk was a good size, but the perfect Hulk size IMO is the Hulk from the very first comic book. Where he was around 8 or 9 ft tall.

Clobberin' time said:

Well you're intitled to your opinion. However, The Hulk that big makes human interaction, at best, difficult. When I was reading the Hulk, it was who The Hulk was that made The Hulk menacing. It was known by almost every good guy and bad guy that, if you went up against The Hulk, it's going to be a loooooong day. Regardless of his size. What is UWVH? In the new hulk run (Hulk Planet) the Hulk is no larger than he was before. He certinly doesn't tower over everyone.

Sava said:
i completely agree with you on this, Ang's Hulk was something that we or Hulk didnt need (still love the movie).

I like the movie. If Ang would have done something like this down the line, maybe H3 or H4, that yeah, I'm all for it.

Cracker Jack said:
I like the movie. If Ang would have done something like this down the line, maybe H3 or H4, that yeah, I'm all for it.
THey just really needed a better story, Gamma Bomb origin would have been great to see on the big sreen

UWVH is Ultimate Wolverine V Hulk. Hulks size is a matter of opinion, I like the idea that he grows larger the more enraged he becomes. That said I wouldn't like to see him grow like he does in the Marvel Mangaverse, that'd be ridiculous.

Clobberin' time said:
UWVH is Ultimate Wolverine V Hulk. Hulks size is a matter of opinion, I like the idea that he grows larger the more enraged he becomes. That said I wouldn't like to see him grow like he does in the Marvel Mangaverse, that'd be ridiculous.
thats a great idea but when you think about it, its flawed in a huge way. Hulk has limit less power, the guy just keeps getting angrier and angrier .. this would mean that Hulk height could be endless too. Like someone else said a long time ago, if they had Hulk's muscle mass grow, show his veins bulge (like in DBZ), then that IMO, will have the same effect, show that people that the guy gets stronger the madder he gets, instead of haing him grow to Kong size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"