Future TV shows from Marvel?

I think it would be cool if they connected it by just showing like some news paper reports or a TV news program showing Cap or something. Like these pages from Alias

d51fIOM.jpg

2sDvZRG.jpg

NlKNunu.jpg

Actually that was a tape she made. She was hired to spy on the woman in that pic, and it turned out she was dating Steve Rogers. I mean, it was like a pretty big part of the entire arc. She got her ass kicked by a Man Mountain because of that tape. :o

If Agent Carter does happen, The Howling Commandos need to come on board. It would be a shame if we don't see any of them in the MCU ever again.

I'm so excited for jess jones' series. It was such a great comic

I just hope to high heaven the TV show doesn't use this bizarre cod-piece/flak jacket look from the Ultimate Alliance game.

ironfist_mua2_variations.jpg

That's unnecessary, but the costume underneath the cod piece/flack jacket looks nice.

What the Hell is that thing even for anyway? The costume looks nice, but that thing is just weird.

It looks like a cooking apron.

I imagine Iron Fist's costume will look a bit like a Ninja outfit for TV. I don't really see him running around with the yellow slippers. I still would like the high yellow collar though.

Actually that was a tape she made. She was hired to spy on the woman in that pic, and it turned out she was dating Steve Rogers. I mean, it was like a pretty big part of the entire arc. She got her ass kicked by a Man Mountain because of that tape. :o
Yeah I'm just using it as an example of a TV.

So when should we expect some Daredevil casting?

So when should we expect some Daredevil casting?

Probably Comic-Con.

Anyway, I would not be completely surprised at all if we see other heroes pop up as supporting characters on the various shows.

As far as future shows go, my top 2 are Punisher and Moon Knight

I hope for some more "adult" styled animated TV series from Marvel. The stuff for the kids is fine; good luck with the Netflix shows and continued success with SHIELD. I still, however, want to see a cable-broadcast animated Marvel show that has more of an adult appeal.

I hope for some more "adult" styled animated TV series from Marvel. The stuff for the kids is fine; good luck with the Netflix shows and continued success with SHIELD. I still, however, want to see a cable-broadcast animated Marvel show that has more of an adult appeal.

Look up Marvel Anime.

Alias: Jessica Jones is pretty much ready to go. HBO or FX or Showtime could literally use the series as a shooting script from beginning to end and it would work at least as well as, say, TWD (hopefully better). Maybe FX would be a better fit, given that it wont be overly explicit.

If Daredevil's going to be 13 Episodes coming in 2015. that would fit nice for the first half of the 2015-16 season, so I'm thinking it might go...

Late 2015 - Daredevil
Early 2016 - Jessica Jones
Late 2016 - Iron Fist
Early 2017 - Luke Cage

... though I can't think when might be the best time to then put out the Defenders miniseries .... Easter weekend 2017 maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"