Marvel legends are back!!!

huh. I guess there have been more than I thought. :up: I guess I'm just greedy for my beloved Guardians then. :woot:

But a lot of them are generic like brood members or Kree and Skrull soldiers. I'm not huge on the generic henchman figures.

I remember when I saw the Nova toy in my local Walmart, I got really excited because it was Nova. But then it was such a bad figure that I didn't even want to buy it.

haha, you mean only 4 army builders? (aside from brood queen), the rest are all pretty known characters

yeah, I guess I don't really have much to complain about. I see the huge range that the 3.75 figures are getting, though, and it makes me a little bitter.

They've passed over some obvious Legends choices for crappy characters and re-releases that nobody really wants.

and I'm not a fan of the Build a Figure idea. I don't want to have to buy 3 toys that I don't want just to be able to build somebody I do.

And people price gouge the building parts on eBay like crazy.

yeah, I guess I don't really have much to complain about. I see the huge range that the 3.75 figures are getting, though, and it makes me a little bitter.

They've passed over some obvious Legends choices for crappy characters and re-releases that nobody really wants.

and I'm not a fan of the Build a Figure idea. I don't want to have to buy 3 toys that I don't want just to be able to build somebody I do.

And people price gouge the building parts on eBay like crazy.

meh, the MU figs are still playing catch up to all the ML's over the last 10 years... in terms of "range".

they have to balance it out, or they ill go the way of DCU figs... you can't put out all your heavy hitters ... or else you're going to be stuck with alot of no-names (which DCU is currently suffering from)

the BAF was genius, it's a great way to get a free fig, and market people to buy your whole line. Not to mention hasbro figs have been increasingly easier to find.

Are they gonna sell the Legends in Disney stores? I know they sell the Selects there. May be a place to look that people may not think of. I didn't think about it until just now.

I doubt it because it's a whole different company. The Marvel Selects come from Diamond Select and I don't think have much if anything to do with Hasbro.

Wanna hear a fun fact?

They don't carry the Marvel Select figures in Disney Stores in Canada. Canada keeps on getting screwed

Saw the new wave of Legends in person at a Con. They look great but the guy was charging 30 a pop. That's too much for me.

Saw the new wave of Legends in person at a Con. They look great but the guy was charging 30 a pop. That's too much for me.
yeah that's the average price of Heimdal on line...SIF as well

Last edited:
It was a great con. Got to meet Stan Lee and that was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"