Marvel legends are back!!!

I'm just glad we're finally seeing one version of the Extremis figure. This is the much brighter red version.

sdcc2011marvellegendsir.jpg

Who knows when the darker red version for Iron Man Armored Avenger line will be released :whatever:

sdcc2011hasbroheroes30.jpg

i hate the bright red version.....
the one for the armored avenger line looks so much better
just like it was pulled out of a comic

They always have to make that stupid blue stealth version, don't they. I've been reading Marvel comics over 20 years and I've yet to see that blue armor. Lame.

i'd get the blue version (if possible), and then get the same armor in red/gold (in the ironman line, i like the paint app better

They always have to make that stupid blue stealth version, don't they. I've been reading Marvel comics over 20 years and I've yet to see that blue armor. Lame.

yea its annoying, i've never seen it in the comics ethier
not to mention its ALWAYS a peg warmer atleast here it is

yea its annoying, i've never seen it in the comics ethier
not to mention its ALWAYS a peg warmer atleast here it is

.... maybe in the MU and Ironman Lines... but it's only been made twice in legends (3 now), wave 1 and the 2 pack line

I think the stealth variant will be a peg warmer

i don't think i've ever seen a marvel legend variant be a peg warmer... (closest might be crown of lies loki i saw warming a peg at a rite aid once... but even then, it was the only one.. so not really a 'peg warmer')

.... maybe in the MU and Ironman Lines... but it's only been made twice in legends (3 now), wave 1 and the 2 pack line

I know, but c'mon man, how many Iron Man figs have they made over the years? Tons right? And it comes time for a variant, can we get a cool Tony Stark or a new War Machine? No. We get a blue Iron Man. Again.

Also, anybody got a side by side pic of new Thor and the JMS Select Thor? MS Thor is the greatest to me, but I'm liking new Thor more everytime I see him.

SNIP

When Will this figure get released?

Probably around March or April. Till then you can settle for the Marvel Legends version(Brighter Red paint)

Stores are apparently doing shelf resets pretty soon. So seeing the Marvel Legends in stores is very likely

Hong Kong already got wave one on Jan 13th

Crossing my fingers for Canadian Retail.

riiiiiiiiight. Sigh

So, interestingly enough....I have seen the Iron Man Stealth blue armor once in comics.....it was back in 2001 or so during Christopher Priests run on Black Panther (Yep, not even in Iron Man)....it was a six issue arc with Panther, Iron Man and Wolverine.....I don't remember the details of the story at all....but I'm thinking submarine for some reason.....but yeah, only time I've seen the Stealth Armor

The Walmart stores in my area cleared out the spots where the 6inch Thor, Cap, And Iron Man figures were, and now the MU sections are two rows. They are definitely getting ready for Legends.

Kansas and Oregon are the only states people have found them in stores. But you can order now on toys r us.com with Feb 3-8th for expected delivery. Hope is sold out.

My local Walmart and Toys R Us have had spaces open on their shelves for like 2 weeks now. But they have yet to fill them. :argh:

My local Walmart and Toys R Us have had spaces open on their shelves for like 2 weeks now. But they have yet to fill them. :argh:

A Hasbro rep said that local retailers like Wal Mart won't get them in until end of February/beginning of March. But places like Toys R Us are starting to stock them.

Good luck dude, I'm hoping to see them soon in my town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"