Marvel legends are back!!!

Where I live in Texas always seems to get toys later than everywhere else, too. There are a few waves that I'm pretty sure never made it to my local stores. I'm just gonna have to start ordering online, I guess.

same here Scarecrow. I KNOW there was a Thor that was between the Hasbro 6 inch and the 10 inch, FRANCE got it but I haven't seen it here at all not to mention most of the 2nd wave for thor

you rarely see anything the first month or 2 there released.. in my experience. unless you're lucky.

and V, i have no idea what Thor you're talking about...

the Diamond Select 7inch thors ? (movie and comic versions?)

My buddy picked up all the variants tonight. He said that was the only case they put out, so maybe other stores do the same.

Yeah in Baltimore. Another friend found some in Oregon and Kansas.

Vartha, Joplin and Webb City has them, if you feel up for a drive.

A ton of pictures of the first wave

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-175253-1-1.html

Comparison with Hasbro Mark 4

sam0268.jpg

sam0269bj.jpg

sam0270e.jpg

sam0271s.jpg

Comparison with Spider-man figure

sam0272u.jpg

sam0283d.jpg

sam0285s.jpg

sam0287e.jpg

Extremis review

[YT]6UZWYQQAfpw[/YT]

Unboxing of the legends

[YT]l2cCOWsrDNs[/YT]

Who is this who is reviewing Extremis Iron Man and unboxing the Legends? He doesn't sound too intelligent. I wish he gave a spoken review instead of making us have to read these bits of text superimposed over the figure so that we can't fully appreciate Iron Man.

you rarely see anything the first month or 2 there released.. in my experience. unless you're lucky.

and V, i have no idea what Thor you're talking about...

the Diamond Select 7inch thors ? (movie and comic versions?)
no HASBRO had an EIGHT inch Thor AND Destroyer out it had packing more like the Superhero squad LARGE figure and both lit up like the 10 figures.
I wrote Hasbro and they were trying to blame it on ONE person at ONE store, when the area I live in has THREE Walmarts with in 15 miles of one another and TWO in the same town. (Walmart's BASED here)
Even Target here's had very little of wave 2. I haven't seen hide nor HAIR of Heimdal but loads of that design of the crap Thor deluxe which THEY created.

Spideyboy, I have 20 dollars. How many figures of mine will you pose for that?:oldrazz:

So think we'll get any new stuff shown at Toy Fair?

I hope we see more of the Avengers figures. maybe sets.

psh.. i am a very specialty market.. and we'd have to also figure in travel! hours, and other expenses! 2.5 is a deal!

Ok New idea, I'll show pics and you can just guide me from there lol.

Have you found the new Legends yet? A guy in the UK already has his hands on wave 2.
:csad:

Hey BA, I'm in UK and grabbed Hope online pretty quickly. Haven't seen wave 2 here yet though

i haven't seen any yet.. but then again ive heard they are hitting TRU right now... which i dont go to often. But .. they will be available soon enough, im not stressing

UK has wave 2 already? whaaaat?!?

I'm gonna check my TRU tomorrow, but I'm not hopeful.

There was a picture from Toy Fair of a Drax the Destroyer Legends figure. I hope they make the entire team of Guardians of the Galaxy.

And they're making a modern Nova in the 3.75 line, so maybe we'll get a Legend of it, too. The last Legends Nova sucked.

The cosmic side of Marvel doesn't have a whole lot of toy love. :csad:

There was a picture from Toy Fair of a Drax the Destroyer Legends figure. I hope they make the entire team of Guardians of the Galaxy.

And they're making a modern Nova in the 3.75 line, so maybe we'll get a Legend of it, too. The last Legends Nova sucked.

The cosmic side of Marvel doesn't have a whole lot of toy love. :csad:

1-drax
2-silver surfers
1-nova
2-captain marvels
#-kree soldiers
#-super skrulls
1-giant skrull
#-skrulls
#-brood
1-brood queen
1-klr't the super skrull
1-Ronan the Accusar
1-Watcher
2-galactus
1-beta ray bill
1-annihilus
1-terrax
1-impy the impossible man
1-adam warlock
1-thanos
1-death
1-blackbolt

.. marvel's gotta lotta cosmic figs.. (ML's and other figs to fit in scale with them)

huh. I guess there have been more than I thought. :up: I guess I'm just greedy for my beloved Guardians then. :woot:

But a lot of them are generic like brood members or Kree and Skrull soldiers. I'm not huge on the generic henchman figures.

I remember when I saw the Nova toy in my local Walmart, I got really excited because it was Nova. But then it was such a bad figure that I didn't even want to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"