Marvel legends are back!!!

You know, speaking of She Hulk. Would it be so bad to have a figure of her in a suit? Like a Con exclusive. We get so many variants of other people, including Hulk. I would actually like to see something like that.

You know, speaking of She Hulk. Would it be so bad to have a figure of her in a suit? Like a Con exclusive. We get so many variants of other people, including Hulk. I would actually like to see something like that.

..... dude.. we just got her in a suit as a Con exclusive a couple years ago.

COMPLETE WITH DRESS UP LAWYER OUTFIT AND BRIEF CASE

you can view her suit in my collection pics

..... dude.. we just got her in a suit as a Con exclusive a couple years ago.

COMPLETE WITH DRESS UP LAWYER OUTFIT AND BRIEF CASE

you can view her suit in my collection pics

:csad:

I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe get a redo. Like have the hair down and just have the costume on her, but don't make it made of cloth. I hate when they do that.

Real quick and off topic. I enjoy the designs of the Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes cartoon, I'd love to see some 6' inch of those.

I'd like to see a US Agent with the replacement arm and leg. (They got cut off during Siege)

I enjoyed the long haired Sentry, more than the short hair, so I guess if they did that one again. Maybe added the black eyes for the "Void" effect.

:csad:

I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe get a redo. Like have the hair down and just have the costume on her, but don't make it made of cloth. I hate when they do that.

Real quick and off topic. I enjoy the designs of the Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes cartoon, I'd love to see some 6' inch of those.

I'd like to see a US Agent with the replacement arm and leg. (They got cut off during Siege)

I enjoyed the long haired Sentry, more than the short hair, so I guess if they did that one again. Maybe added the black eyes for the "Void" effect.

I highly doubt we will ever get another Lawyer Shulkie.. the reason they went with cloth, is so that they didn't lose money on having to create a new sculpt.

and i doubt, unless sentry comes back into the comics, that we will get another figure of him either... he's widely unpopular

i am however shocked we've never gotten a Cap variant that was USAgent...

I highly doubt we will ever get another Lawyer Shulkie.. the reason they went with cloth, is so that they didn't lose money on having to create a new sculpt.

and i doubt, unless sentry comes back into the comics, that we will get another figure of him either... he's widely unpopular

He'll be back. I didn't think he was that popular in the comic world, but I guess alot of people do love him.

i am however shocked we've never gotten a Cap variant that was USAgent...

Yeah I was too. I thought it would've came after the Ultimate Cap (years ago), but I was wrong. But now with the Cap movie coming out, and an actual US Agent is coming out in MU form. I'd say at least it's a possibility.

Maybe that means we'll get a Union Jack as well.:huh:

He'll be back. I didn't think he was that popular in the comic world, but I guess alot of people do love him.

Yeah I was too. I thought it would've came after the Ultimate Cap (years ago), but I was wrong. But now with the Cap movie coming out, and an actual US Agent is coming out in MU form. I'd say at least it's a possibility.

Maybe that means we'll get a Union Jack as well.:huh:

where are you getting your info? most the people on here can't stand Sentry.. and consider him a waste of space... and nothing more then a psycho superman.

We got Union Jack in the HML "red hulk" target exclusive wave

I highly suggest you research your ML knowledge...
http://www.marveltoys.net/line.php?l=18&p=0&v=

Most of what figures I list are just ones I want to see made or past ones I want redone. I know some won't get any better design wise, but I think there is room for improvement.

Sadly, I moved to a "dead area" when that Red Hulk line came out, so I never got any of them except for a Red Hulk I got from a friend.

Most of what figures I list are just ones I want to see made or past ones I want redone. I know some won't get any better design wise, but I think there is room for improvement.

Sadly, I moved to a "dead area" when that Red Hulk line came out, so I never got any of them except for a Red Hulk I got from a friend.

i still need red hulk's head.... i got my Spiral without one.

but make what you want realistic. Hell deadpool just now got his 2nd fig... so people like union jack, who came out only a few years ago arn't getting new figs for a long while.

Well in a way it is kinda realistic. Deadpool got a 2nd Legend, but at the same time got a Select. He's grown in popularity in the past few years.

I only mentioned Union Jack because they could use it coincide with the release of the Cap movie, just like US Agent and Crossbones.

Hell, what really shocked me was the MU release of Darkhawk. Me personally, I haven't seen him around in many comics, or I'm reading the wrong ones. So to me, anyone is possible.

What are your thoughts on the Fearsome Foes/Sinister 6 packs?

Well in a way it is kinda realistic. Deadpool got a 2nd Legend, but at the same time got a Select. He's grown in popularity in the past few years.

I only mentioned Union Jack because they could use it coincide with the release of the Cap movie, just like US Agent and Crossbones.

Hell, what really shocked me was the MU release of Darkhawk. Me personally, I haven't seen him around in many comics, or I'm reading the wrong ones. So to me, anyone is possible.

What are your thoughts on the Fearsome Foes/Sinister 6 packs?

lol we're not counting all lines of figures... if you're going to count Marvel Select, you might as well count mini mates, and superhero squad....

and deadpool is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more popular then union jack.

crossbones has a legend fig already... were not discussing MU figs in here.. thus your comparison to MU USAgent and Crossbones is irrelevant.

the fearsome foes/sin 6 ML packs that already came out? or you trying to create a new idea for another one?

Look at legends as a series... it's not rebooting. And only VERY VERY VERY few Marvel Legends have been remade (in similar or same costume) and not counting variants

that list so far is only these...

-Black Widow (natasha)
-Deadpool
-Daredevil
-Captain America (to this day cap only has 4 ML figs)
-Punisher
-Thor
-Iron Man
-ghost rider (though one was ketch)
-Vision
-Elektra
-Cable
-Nick Fury
-Apocalypse
-Galactus (the new one isnt ML, but for all account purposes is still a remake since it's multi scale)

then these, mostly because spidey has his own line
-Spider-man (red and blue)
-Spider-man (black suit)
-Spider-man 2099
-Hobgoblin
-Green Goblin
-Electro
-Venom

these mostly because hulk had his own line too
-Hulk (basic green)
-Hulk (grey)
-Abomination
-Absorbing Man

these mostly because of there own lines as well as box sets
-The Thing
-Invisible woman
-Mr Fantastic
-Human Torch
-Dr. Doom
-silver sufer

these mostly because the xmen had there own line
-Juggernaut
-Archangel
-Wolverine (Tiger Stripe)
-Colossus
-Iceman

Notice a pattern here? aside from a small amount in separate lines... really only heavy hitter characters get a complete version remake of one that had already come out. That pattern... is probably going to stay that way. Sure there may be a few surprises... but it's EXTREMELY rare...

if cap was given his own 6 inch legend line... then sure... but him and Thor wont... even with the movie. both are 2 heavy hitters that have only 3 or 4 figures made of them period. And even with there movies probably couldn't carry a separate legend line on there own.

I think our wires are getting a little crossed here. I only mentioned the MU figures just to show what Hasbro was doing with that line, and how some characters might get brought into the mix because of that line.

And I just was making suggestions because it's a wish list. I was being realistic. None of us know exactly what they are going to throw at us, I was just saying a few things that I would like to see.

They only reason why I had mentioned the redo of some figures is because I remembered an article from just a few months back that Hasbro wanted to redo certain figures that they weren't satisfied with. Mainly some of the earlier stuff.

the fearsome foes/sin 6 ML packs that already came out? or you trying to create a new idea for another one?

Well the one that already came out. I thought I saw those in your collection, but I just wanted to know how much you liked them or who was a favorite.

Also, I would be curious what your ideas would be for a new one. I wouldn't rule out them making a new one, come late 2012.

I think our wires are getting a little crossed here. I only mentioned the MU figures just to show what Hasbro was doing with that line, and how some characters might get brought into the mix because of that line.

And I just was making suggestions because it's a wish list. I was being realistic. None of us know exactly what they are going to throw at us, I was just saying a few things that I would like to see.

They only reason why I had mentioned the redo of some figures is because I remembered an article from just a few months back that Hasbro wanted to redo certain figures that they weren't satisfied with. Mainly some of the earlier stuff.

well that's obvious. they're doing the same thing that they did with the ironman, wolverine, and spider-man lines that they are doing with cap and thor.... which have no relevance to the ML line... unless they be greatful and put out a small 6inch line for collectors like they did with spidey 3, and do with ironman... but still highly doubtful.

however... ive been following toybiz and hasbro's practices with Marvel Legends for over 10 years now (starting with spider-man classics), and i know the way it works. Yes hasbro did say they want to do more redos of earlier stuff.... but that meant early TOY BIZ, not EARLY HASBRO... because the hasbro legend line is still very very very new compared to toybiz's.

my guess is the figs that will stand the largest chances of getting remade are the following. most because they've never been remade and that there legends counter part is slightly larger than the current scale.

-Toad
-Rogue
-Magneto (whom we've already seen a mold of)
-Emma Frost (if hasbro was to redo any of the characters they've done (not toybiz's... that'd be the first one of theres)
-Ghostrider (Ketch)
-Namor (could be either costume, the TB one is too big, and the hasbro one is just ugly)
-Phoenix (we've seen white phoenix's proto)
-Gambit (we've seen his blue/yellow proto)
-Black Cat

my point of this whole convo is.. characters like union jack... or hell... anyone hasbro has already done... is not getting remade anytime soon. (maybe the same character, in a different look/costume... but not a "remake" of a previous figure.

I wouldn't mind if it was a different costume either. But I'm glad we got that cleared up and are on the same page now.

I've yet to see the Gambit or Phoenix photo you mentioned above. How did they look, in their current unfinished form I take it.

I don't have a particular favorite Legend, but I have to say that Ghost Rider (Ketch) is pretty high on my list. I was always fond of that figure.

Well the one that already came out. I thought I saw those in your collection, but I just wanted to know how much you liked them or who was a favorite.

Also, I would be curious what your ideas would be for a new one. I wouldn't rule out them making a new one, come late 2012.

they wont be making a new one anytime soon. spidey doesnt even currently have his own 6inch line (there's ones that are about 5 inch, but 6 inch no) plus there really is no reason to at the moment.

but both box sets are really good.. and a must have for several of the sculpts. You really couldn't get a better Vulture, Classic Rhino, in the Fearsome foes sets... Lizard is pretty good too, but i still think could be a bit better (i'd like to see a FA looking lizard at some point), Carnage sucks though, and Spidey while good, isn't the best. Now in the Sin Six box set... the sculpt on Green Goblin is the best out of the 6... especially if you pair with a Alex Ross looking spider-man. His head was based on Ross's art. But... Ock, Venom, Kraven, and Electro all have better versions.... (Ock in the ML line you can't beat... and i kinda like the Spider-man Classics Electro better (even though he has an action feature).

Black Cat... is the only BC we have so far... so she's worth it.. but is in DESPERATE need to be remade.

Yeah that Goblin is the best. The see through eyes were always my favorite part of Ross' vision.

At the time I started collecting them, I could never find a Black Cat the Falcon that was released. I see them online all the time, but I'm waiting for the right price, especially loose. Know what I mean?

Of the new ones being released, I think I'm really excited for both Bucky-Cap and Ultimate Hawkeye. I loved that costume, sometimes those costumes are hit or miss, but I think it's pretty dead on.

Here's all the proto's we've seen but haven't been made yet..

Modern Havok
havok-1.jpg

Red King
Hulk_Series_2_Red_King.jpg

Aurora
aurora-1.jpg

Northstar
northstar3-1.jpg

Gambit (blue/yellow)
gambit-1.jpg

Lilandra
lilandra1-1.jpg

Magneto
magneto1-1.jpg

First Appearance Storm
storm1-1.jpg

Silver Samurai
silverSam-1.jpg

These were all from a "vote for a figure" campaign from wizard magazine... AoA sunfire won, and was available online to purchase. Valkyrie and Hulk were also a part of this vote, but their molds were finally just used in the two packs. So it's easy to believe these molds are still available to be used.

However, Havok was a toybiz mold.. and that specific havok mold may no longer be available.

Then, 2 Years ago this july... these proto's were shown at Comic Con, all were again made for a voting contest... where You pic 3... and hasbro would pick 3 to put into 3 two packs... The winners of that contest, were Deadpool, Valkyrie, and Winter Soldier... who were then paired with Widow, Warpath, and Hulk

072.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

080.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

089.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

it's very very easy to believe that some of these, and the previous will be part of the 2012 lines

infact... i think out of all these protos...

the most likely are...

-Magneto
-Storm
-Fantomex
-Brother Voo Doo
-Multiple Man
-Phoenix
-Havok
and
-Constrictor

all stand EXTREMELY high chances... considering they look to have alot of there own personal molds... while others look like they're made up of parts from previous figs...

infact... i'd guarantee Voo Doo is coming.. he has the most unique mold.

I mentioned Constrictor earlier and you didn't mention he had a figure in proto form. :csad::woot: Looks like a nice figure.

Of those that you listed as possibilites; I would say Multiple Man, Fantomex and Brother Voo Doo are the ones I'd be most excited for.

Modern Havok isn't that bad, but I like the 2nd costume. It would be nice to finally get my hands on an Amazing Bag-Man. And I'm not too crazy on the Lilandra, but the others aren't too bad.

Thanks for sharing those.

id love them all... so i'll only list the LEAST i'd like... which as of right now would be Nuke, Lady Bullseye, Blue/yellow Gambit, and the dude with the Skull head... looks sorta like a zombie... i really have no need for them.

also... these are some of Toybiz's protos that never were made.. or were later greatly altered.

BabyXMen.jpg

ml9hulkbase.jpg

ml9px.jpg

DireWraith.jpg

doombot.jpg

aim1.jpg

AIMOprativeHellsClubGoon.jpg

1051.jpg

sdcc2006110.jpg

That Professor X gives me a flashback to the 90s X-Men figures. I love it. I'm really digging that Psylocke as well, would've loved to have had that to my list.

I don't know how you feel about them, but the AIM soldier would be something I buy multiples of. Kinda like Hydra agents and SHIELD guys. You ever done that? lol I only do it to make the action poses of the heroes more dynamic with more villains.

What's the name of those "kiddie toys?"

That Professor X gives me a flashback to the 90s X-Men figures. I love it. I'm really digging that Psylocke as well, would've loved to have had that to my list.

I don't know how you feel about them, but the AIM soldier would be something I buy multiples of. Kinda like Hydra agents and SHIELD guys. You ever done that? lol I only do it to make the action poses of the heroes more dynamic with more villains.

What's the name of those "kiddie toys?"

Prof X was made, but given a wheel chair, rather then his hover chair. that Hulk was made too, but not given that base. that psylocke was made, but not in those colors (same with wasp).

I thought you've viewed my figs? lol... i have an army of HYDRA, SHIELD, SKRULLS, BROOD, and a few HAND ninjas....

I'm all for some AIM and Hellfire guards.. not sure about Doombots though.. they look really silly.

the mini heroes were suppose to come packaged with 6inch figs... the Avengers were called "mini-vengers" or something... forget what the x-men were called. but they were all in a comic at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"