Marvel legends are back!!!

two comic classic Iron Man Legends Wave 3 armors (hopefully they spit out more dynamos.. and maybe another villain?)

20110720-020734.jpg

this looks like a much better paint job of the extremis armor..
20110720-020724.jpg

bad-ass loki!
SDCC-2011-Hasbro-Walmart-Captain-America-Thor-6in-Exclusives-4_1311195073.jpg

20110720-020742.jpg

it also appears that not only the thor wave, but cap wave too will be Walmart exclusive

fwoosh members think the two extremis armors may be switched.. since the one in the legends line looks far less detailed and has the bright paint scheme as the other armor i posted

Steve Rogers: Super Soldier
IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

Pretty amazing paint job, love the detail even of the back of his Shield (though not sure why he doesn't have the clear shield he had with that costume....) His head sculpt looks great but a tad too big for his body, overall pretty good figure, looks like he has great articulation
Rating: A-

Extrimis Armor IronMan
IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4550.jpg

great sculpt on this one, looks like he's ripped from civil war. And we've been behind on ironman's armors, so its nice to see this one finally get made. He's a tad shorted than i would have liked though, and the IronMan Legends Line's version of this sculpt has a better paint job, but still a solid figure none the less
Rating: B

Klaw
IMG_4556.jpg

This is probably my least favorite of the line, not because of who the character is (im very happy to get a new F4/Black Panther villain), but he uses one of the worst molds (F4 Silver Surfer/Tarantula) which is far too tiny, and to top it off, he just looks the most cheaply painted out of the bunch.
Rating: C

Terrax
IMG_4551.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

Now this is how you do a BAF!, perfect sculpt, perfect facial expression, and perfect paint job. My only comment is that he appears to have his Axe rubber banned to him, hopefully he can actually hold his AXE, but none the less.. super job hasbro!
Rating: A+

Hope Summers
IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

Hope was most certainly this line's "wild card" no one really expected her, but we got her anyway. Size as well as age has always varied upon her artist, but she at least looks a tad juvinile (rather than adult female), and I think they did her alot of justice with the sculpt. Putting away the lack of "need" for the figure, she's actually quite beautifully painted and sculpted. She also appears to use the Shield female body, which looks great on her.

Modern Dan Ketch: Ghost Rider (possibly also movie version (we really haven't heard a specific conformation
IMG_4559.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

This is probably my 2nd least favorite out of the wave, and it's certainly not for his sculpt, he looks quite beautiful. But for the lack of need.. he comes without his bike, i really have no idea what to do with him, and if it's a movie version it will piss me off even more... That being said, he's still a beautiful fig. Love the blue flame (though the shoulder flames seem a big over done..)
Rating: B-

Constrictor

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

I loved this villain during the initiative, and with Tigra, Initiative War Machine, and Task Master... he'd make for a great display with them. He has a very basic body, but beautiful paint job. And my favorite part on him is his smirk.. I love action figures with facial expressions, they leave for much more fun posing and displays. I do wonder if his coils are removable though, and if they are bendable.
Rating: A

Last but not Least...
Thor
IMG_4547.jpg

What can i say about this figure that hasn't already been said? he looks beautiful. Not sure i really want him and his Con exclusive... and i do wish hasbro waited till wave 2 for him... but he's a great figure

So will it be a seven figure wave you guys think or Ultimate Hawkeye just wasn't ready to show?or maybe he ends up in wave 2?

definatley agree with spidey's thoughts on the figures

according to fwoosh, that's all of series 1, and series 2 will be brought out and shown after the confrence on saturday

When are the Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man Legends coming out? Can't wait for those. And I am in love with this first Marvel Legends Wave! Hope and Thor are my favorites.

When are the Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man Legends coming out? Can't wait for those. And I am in love with this first Marvel Legends Wave! Hope and Thor are my favorites.

not sure. but if i had my guess... august or sept

Sometime in 2012.Who knows when.

marvel legends come out in 2012, he was asking about the thor/cap legends series (walmart exclusives)

ML's will probably start showing up around christmas this year

I'm super excited that Legends is getting started again. And they seem to be picking up the quality instead of hashing out those mega crap toys they've been releasing for years now. fan-****ing-tastic. :up:

apparently someone on fwoosh found out that there's also a sculpt ready to go, made of Gladiator for the ML line. And they hope to fit him in somewhere...

hells yes.. bring on Lilandra/Warbird/Vulcan/and Corsair!

I hope Ghost Rider gets a cycle at some point. Maybe they didn't show one because it's not ready yet.

One can hope...:(

That Extremis Armor looks really good!

anyshots of the 6 inch movie figures?

God I'm so excited....I've been all over the internet this weekend.....and it's only thursday.

**** guys, this really takes me back.......

I dunno.....I want Terrax.....but I don`t neet him. But if I do see these at retail......well honestly i'll probably get them all. But I want to say Constrictor and Klaw for sure.

Constrictor is in my top five Marvel Characters period......probably with thanks going to Dan Slott. (Its a strange list.....USAgent, Quicksilver, Constrictor........Well I guess it's a top 3......Well Angel......but that's just a visual thing.....and it was Namor pre X-men.......I don't like him now with his bigger profile)

Anyway......yep, Constrictor is a must have for me.....as will be a USAgent ML when the time comes.......

And dammit give us an Eric Ogrady Ant Man.

it's just that I don't like Thors new look, I have a hundred Iron Men, Steve rogers is out of that costume already (After barely a year) I don't care about hope.

I don't want four figs I don't want just to get Terrax......that's why Ares Pissed me off so much.......Anywbody got a spare Ares to give me :p

Anyway....i am sitting here pissing myself in anticipation of seeing wave two.......then three then four........

If you are ifffy on Marvel Legends.....screw you, they are the best damn thing ever.....articulated crack!

I need an Iron Man for Avengers display so that Iron Man will definely be mine.Constricter more than likely too and the Ghost Rider.I don't know about Thor and the rest.

God I'm so excited....I've been all over the internet this weekend.....and it's only thursday.

**** guys, this really takes me back.......

I dunno.....I want Terrax.....but I don`t neet him. But if I do see these at retail......well honestly i'll probably get them all. But I want to say Constrictor and Klaw for sure.

Constrictor is in my top five Marvel Characters period......probably with thanks going to Dan Slott. (Its a strange list.....USAgent, Quicksilver, Constrictor........Well I guess it's a top 3......Well Angel......but that's just a visual thing.....and it was Namor pre X-men.......I don't like him now with his bigger profile)

Anyway......yep, Constrictor is a must have for me.....as will be a USAgent ML when the time comes.......

And dammit give us an Eric Ogrady Ant Man.

it's just that I don't like Thors new look, I have a hundred Iron Men, Steve rogers is out of that costume already (After barely a year) I don't care about hope.

I don't want four figs I don't want just to get Terrax......that's why Ares Pissed me off so much.......Anywbody got a spare Ares to give me :p

Anyway....i am sitting here pissing myself in anticipation of seeing wave two.......then three then four........

If you are ifffy on Marvel Legends.....screw you, they are the best damn thing ever.....articulated crack!

haha, i sooo can't wait for saturday's wave 2 reveal!!!! I is so excited

I need an Iron Man for Avengers display so that Iron Man will definely be mine.Constricter more than likely too and the Ghost Rider.I don't know about Thor and the rest.

yeah im fine with iron man, as long as they're 616 accurate. I don't like all those movie armors

don't know if i should get the Marvel Select Cap or the 6 inch one i also want the Thor but i think it will get thor if he his helmet is removable and the Fury one looks really good will definitely pick him up.

the legend cap looks really small.. but then again. they'll make another one with his modern day costume (which i'd rather have anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"