Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if this Anti Venom was getting a variant, a Brock head. I have always liked some of the unmasked variants Diamond puts out, Magneto and Juggarnaut are the best to me.

I hate my Walmart went by there today and they still don't have the 6 inch Thor figure :mad:

Where are you at?
They have been flying off the shelfs here, especially King Loki.

Yeah they have here too.

surprised really since the 3 3/4 deluxe are sitting there

I gotta say it's been getting to me again lately.....seeing all these Marvel Universe figs of characters I wanted so bad......righ toff the bad a couple years back they rub a Maverick in my face....

And Now I take a look through them and what do I see? Gladiator, Multiple Man, Constrictor....all in the tiny 3 3/4 scale......and some of them are starting to look pretty decent.....and they are all available all the time.....I honestly don't think theres been a singe MU fig that's been put out there that I haven't seen at least once in person.....but no up here in Canada they can't give us the ML two packs or anything good......

Honestly if these new Legends don't hit retail up here I am going to be sooooooo sad and hurt.

News Alert!!

Marvel Selects[
24 hours ago, Diamond announced that movie Hawkeye and Movie Hulk will be the next 2 figures released this spring. No photos were shown, just silohetes./B]

yawn...

there are far too many movie DS figs now... and far less comic versions :(

i miss obscurity!

I honestly just need those 2 to finish off my movie shelf. But I'm more looking forward to Colossus in February, and picking up the re-release Punisher.

News Alert!!

Marvel Selects[
24 hours ago, Diamond announced that movie Hawkeye and Movie Hulk will be the next 2 figures released this spring. No photos were shown, just silohetes./B]

i was kind of hoping for a New Cap

Same here. But when we all bombarded that guy with questions about New Cap and Scar Jo Black Widow; he said his lips were sealed but more announcements very soon. Here's hoping!

5 x's actually

DST occasionally offers "Best Of Marvel Select" assortments, allowing retailers to re-order popular, sold-out figures. Best of Marvel Select #1 included Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Hulk, Green Goblin and Thanos. "Best Of Marvel Select #2 included Ultimate Venom, Phoenix (plus fiery transparent variant) and Emma Frost (plus diamond transparent variant). Best Of Marvel Select #3 included Ultimate Hulk, Punisher, Skrull Three-Pack, Ultimate Iron Man and Spider-Woman II (modern costume variant). Best Of Marvel Select #4 included Thanos, Dr. Doom and Black Cat. Best Of Marvel Select #5 included Hulk, Red Hulk and Ultimate Hulk.

Thanos is the one re-release I can never find. He's a great looking figure.

He fits in great with the legends.I've always seen MS as a great compliment line to ML.

How does he look next to the more recent ML Hulk from the 2 pack.

Marvel Select Colossus is scheduled for the third week in February and Green Goblin 3 weeks after that.

Here's a pic of Ultron:

detail.jpg

He's the classic version we should've always had in Marvel Legends. I wonder if he would work with them, even though Diamond Select are a larger scale? After all, he is a robot so could be bigger.

But look at this. We're getting a classic Storm in Diamond select but never did in Legends:

detail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back