Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the 2nd armor in the Avenger's movie

avengerstrailerscreenca.jpg

theavengersironmanchara.jpg

..... ? im talking about the fact one's black and blue...

You guys think that Marvel Select will come out with a Captain America Avengers or a Iron Man Avengers? I really hope they do.

They said today they have an announcement coming soon for a new Select. They wouldnt say for sure who it was going to be.

The trousers on that Hulk figure do seem a bit weird. Also, the figure looks like its lacking detail overall.

Has anyone seen the Ultimate Gift Set for sale anywhere? I came late to the Marvel Universe party, so getting that set would be great for me.

Not sure what set you are talking about. Who is in the set?

Is it the X-Men set?

No it's a set of mostly re-released figures of Thor, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man and Spider-man. I think it was unveiled at SDCC this year, but I haven't heard anything about it since. :csad:

Ah ok, I know which one you are talking about now. I think it was going to be released in stores. I remember seeing a pic of it before comic Con, but I didnt see anything after that. I remember I was mad because it was all the figures I already had.

Yeah, I remember some people saying that when it was first announced. But I've always been looking forward to that set, as I missed out on those figures the first time they were released. Also, it's really difficult to get a good selection of any Superhero toys where I live, so a set like this would be a godsend for me.

That sucks buddy. I so hear from other Collectors that its hard finding figures in the UK.

It really is. Out of the 9 or so shops near me that sell toys of any sort, only 2 have ever had a selection of Marvel Universe figures, and none have ever had the DC Universe Classics line. We got some of the toys from the recent Marvel films around here, but even then they're hard to come across. It's odd though, because a few years ago when Toy Biz was still making the Marvel Legends line, they could be found in pretty much every shop near me. :csad:

It really is. Out of the 9 or so shops near me that sell toys of any sort, only 2 have ever had a selection of Marvel Universe figures, and none have ever had the DC Universe Classics line. We got some of the toys from the recent Marvel films around here, but even then they're hard to come across. It's odd though, because a few years ago when Toy Biz was still making the Marvel Legends line, they could be found in pretty much every shop near me. :csad:

100% agreed, I think the internet has taken over now and add that to the elivated prices it gets crazy. The arkham figures are really hard to get hold of too.

I think there are just a lack of good toy shops in England fullstop

I tell you what man, if you have Facebook, go to Marvel Universe (Toyline). The people on that page can find you any MU figure you are looking for. Lots of good people on that page willing to help.

100% agreed, I think the internet has taken over now and add that to the elivated prices it gets crazy. The arkham figures are really hard to get hold of too.

I think there are just a lack of good toy shops in England fullstop

Well, there is Forbidden Planet, but there's only like 5 or 6 in the whole of the UK and my closest one is London. However, If you're willing to spend a lot in one go, I'd say a trip there is worth it. I went for my 18th and got loads of cool stuff. :woot:

I tell you what man, if you have Facebook, go to Marvel Universe (Toyline). The people on that page can find you any MU figure you are looking for. Lots of good people on that page willing to help.

Thanks for the tip. :up: As soon as I get a bit of money, I'll check it out.

They do trades as well. I know a few guys send stuff out to England. Just look for the admin Josh. He's the best, and very trust worthy.

I'll remember that :yay: But I really haven't got anything worth trading, although I wouldn't mind paying for figures.

Diamond Select just announced that Anti Venomwill make another appearance in the Select line, coming Summer 2012.

To date, the first Anti Venom was/ is the most sought after Select.

Yeah I loved the NYC Forbidden Planet! Even over here FP is a cool place to go

Diamond Select just announced that Anti Venomwill make another appearance in the Select line, coming Summer 2012.

good. i have a friend who was suppose to let me buy him.. but i couldn't afford it at the time and he got rid of him :(

good. i have a friend who was suppose to let me buy him.. but i couldn't afford it at the time and he got rid of him :(

Damn him!! Lol kidding.

I'll have to check when I go home for Thanksgiving, but I thought I saw him at a LCS. I wouldn't mind adding him to the collection. I think that figure has been sitting there for 2 years, collecting dust.

I have the first Anti-Venom Marvel Select figure sitting proudly on my shelf. I'll be sure to pick up this one s well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"