Marvel Master Works

MEXBONE

Civilian
Reaction score
NE BODY KNOW WHEN THESE ARE COMING OUT? OR HOW WHO MUCH THEY WILL PIRCED @.THEY LOOK BAD AZZ:unishr: OR HOE BOUT THE MARVEL ICON SERIES?:confused:

The first set are showing up now. Mostly in NE US. If your not somewhere around there, then you'll probably start seeing them sometime in the first couple weeks of may.

SpiderHulkThing said:
The first set are showing up now. Mostly in NE US. If your not somewhere around there, then you'll probably start seeing them sometime in the first couple weeks of may.

THANKS BUT WHAT THE HELL THUS NE US MEAN:confused:

Marvel Masterworks: Series 1 = July 2006
Marvel Masterworks: Series 2 = October 2006
Marvel Legends Icons: Series 1 = June 2006
Marvel Legends Icons: Series 2 = August 2006
Marvel Legends Icons: Series 3 = October 2006

Damn Thats A Long Time.... Well At Least It Will Give Me Sum Time 2 Come ^ With $$$..... Where Did U Get That Info ?

seen the FF and Spider-Man/GG one at Wal-Mart yesterday.

Ah I was thinking Nebreaska. But they are out in places already.

SpiderHulkThing said:
And Venom_uk, i'm glad that they're finally releasing something earlier rather than later.
Yeah, true. Makes a pleasant change really.

Kable24 said:
seen the FF and Spider-Man/GG one at Wal-Mart yesterday.
Haha! So much for the July release date then. Good going Toybiz! lol

I say no.

But I bet that I will. The only one I really want is The Everyone Vs Galactus. But the Thing vs Hulk is looking good........

i want all of them but the green goblin one. and hulk and thing are obviously two of my favorite characters.

And Venom_uk, i'm glad that they're finally releasing something earlier rather than later.

Well.....I'm gonna shower then head out on the town. Luck be with be today.

^let Me No How Much They For, Please. Does Anybody Know If They Have Been Released In The L.a. Area?

I didn't take a close look at them. I only get one if it has the Punisher in it.

i'm actually suprised they didnt charge more. but good thing they didn't or i'd skip out all them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"