Marvel Films Marvel Studios at D23

Yeah, maybe they should've just saved all that stuff before for this.

For F4, Matt Shakman might want to be involved in the casting decisions.

I think Campea and RMB alluded to such as well, saying there is a chance that these rumors are false and castings won't be done until a director has been signed.

I had said before I wasn't going to watch Secret Invasion, but now that I saw the trailer.......color me interested. Something is going to happen in that show that leads to the Marvels.

They are doing reshoots now on Wakanda Forever, so maybe another trailer when that's all wrapped and done? Also, really, I think that first teaser did its job as is. Yeah, it's just a teaser and not a full blown trailer, but I think that sufficed for now.

Reshoots 2 months before its released? I dont see that happening.

I'm now thinking we're not getting F4 news til probably end of this year early next year.
I'm more curious if Marvel still doing that Feb 16 2024 movie.

Captain America and Thunderbolts are the ones that need to start filming first, while F4 is towards the end of 2024. I'm assuming F4 would start filming 1 year before its target date.

They have plenty of time. SDCC 2023 is also less than a year. They could announce the cast there.

I just need to know when Sharon Carter is going to show up again!?! Thunderbolts would've been good. Maybe CA4?
Wasn't she included in New World Order Sdcc displays?

Odd how summer 2024, is going to be mostly Captain America supporting characters.

I just need to know when Sharon Carter is going to show up again!?! Thunderbolts would've been good. Maybe CA4?

I asked myself this as well after the panel. Besides Thunderbolts and CA4 I can also see her in Secret Invasion (if she really is a skrull) or even in Armor Wars showing up.

I had said before I wasn't going to watch Secret Invasion, but now that I saw the trailer.......color me interested. Something is going to happen in that show that leads to the Marvels.
Not just The Marvels, but also Secret Wars and possibly The Kang Dynasty as well.

I have a feeling they held back more because they wanted to highlight most of the upcoming projects that are already in progress. Rather than reveal everything at once.

Still for what it's worth I was satisfied by Marvel's presentation at D23. The trailer for Secret Invasion definitely has me very excited about the return of Nick Fury and possibly the Resurrection of S.H.I.E.L.D organization

I have a feeling they held back more because they wanted to highlight most of the upcoming projects that are already in progress. Rather than reveal everything at once.

Still for what it's worth I was satisfied by Marvel's presentation at D23. The trailer for Secret Invasion definitely has me very excited about the return of Nick Fury and possibly the Resurrection of S.H.I.E.L.D organization

then why didn’t they reveal any news for Blade - in year from now we’re weeks away from the release

good to have you. Otherwise, I never would’ve known…

Just binge watch before seeing The Marvels in July.

Yeah knowing myself, I will probably procrastinate and wait until the last minute to binge it just before The Marvels come out (if I even see that in theaters or might wait until it’s streaming)

Once She Hulk ends, we probably won't be seeing Wong for a little bit, but we get this guy for two movies in Phase 5:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"