Marvel Studios' Best Year (so far)

In 2008 they made a good launch

2012 was a cornerstone for them, their work in the years between helped make it what it is, and it was a terrific payoff

2014, this year, a strong release in theaters while their other strong release went to home media, and they had Robert Redford say the line that was on everyone's tongue while Cap 2 was in cinemas

I would say 2012. The Avengers made the MCU what it is today, and that was the culmination of years of hard work. Plus, the movie came out excellent. I'd say that makes it their best year. 2014 would be a close 2nd, IMO.

2014 by far for me. Even though 2012 made this franchise a juggernaut, 2014 for me is the best in terms of Marvel studios movies. The Winter Soldier is my favorite Marvel movie including all studios. In terms of the best marvel studio movies, this is how I rank them.

Captain America: Winter Soldier (9.5)
Guardians of the Galaxy (9)
Marvel's The Avengers (8.5)
Iron Man (8.5)

i think this is the best superhero movie release year period.

cap 2
xmen
gotg

that's 3 really good movies.

2014 definitely.

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. The Avengers
3. Iron Man
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Thor
6. Captain America: The First Avenger
7. *** ********** ****
8. Iron Man 3
9. Iron Man 2
10. Thor: The Dark World

2014 for me, both Captain America The Winter Soldier and Guardians Of The Galaxy were great movies. This has really been a strong year for comic book movies. Days of Future Past really brought the x-men back onto steady ground and I can't wait for Apocalypse! Spider-Man 2 was a let down for me but I'm still hopeful! Sinister Six and Venom spinoff films have me hoping to get closer to the first ASM movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"