• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

As we get closer to the release of the show, I have my doubts about Betty Ross being on the show, despite the fact that Blonsky and the fact that Blonsky tried to kill Bruce are a part of the show. It will also be interesting to see if Thunderbolt Ross is in this series at all.

See I think the CG is just fine, I just hate how nobody uploads these things in 4K. It makes everything think it looks worse than it is.

Did they cut her flipping off Bruce?
Yes but that's not usually for promotional clips to do that. Sometimes they'll leave off things like this that might be seen as mature/offensive or stuff that might be spoilers.

I assume there moving it to Thursdays for 2 reasons. One so when Andor starts the following month, the shows will be on different nights. And two so a new episode of She-Hulk will premier on Disney + Day on September 8th.

They are going to say that Kevin Feige has turned Daredevil to what he was on the Netflix shows to a quip filled jokester like every MCU character and that he's not violent enough for their liking. Basically they will say that Marvel has neutered him and will not watch Daredevil Born Again because of it.

They are going to say that Kevin Feige has turned Daredevil to what he was on the Netflix shows to a quip filled jokester like every MCU character and that he's not violent enough for their liking. Basically they will say that Marvel has neutered him and will not watch Daredevil Born Again because of it.

Well as i said in the DD thread, it could be like the crossovers between Ally McBeal and the Practice. In Ally McBeal, the Practice characters were more lighthearted and silly, whereas on the Practice, Ally McBeal was more serious and less fantastical.

So DD could well be more fun filled here on She-Hulk but more serious in his own show. And if She-Hulk shows up on DD, she might also be more serious.

Well as i said in the DD thread, it could be like the crossovers between Ally McBeal and the Practice. In Ally McBeal, the Practice characters were more lighthearted and silly, whereas on the Practice, Ally McBeal was more serious and less fantastical.

So DD could well be more fun filled here on She-Hulk but more serious in his own show. And if She-Hulk shows up on DD, she might also be more serious.

I hope so, although it seemed like at the end of season three, Matt was in a lighter place. Still how DD is treated in She Hulk isn't going to deter those people from saying that Kevin Feige has neutered the character.

The same people won’t happy anything about the new daredevil anyway since it is not Netflix. So it’s pretty much given there will be those complaints whenever and wherever he appears in a MCU project.

I can definitely see some not willing to accept MCU Daredevil even if he was essentially the same, and especially when he appears in other MCU projects.

The same people won’t happy anything about the new daredevil anyway since it is not Netflix. So it’s pretty much given there will be those complaints whenever and wherever he appears in a MCU project.

The question is though: is that only a minority or a surprising majority? I have said that Daredevil could work in a PG-13 setting and since the show takes place in Los Angeles (we assume it is), it will be interesting to see how he gets there.

The question is though: is that only a minority or a surprising majority? I have said that Daredevil could work in a PG-13 setting and since the show takes place in Los Angeles (we assume it is), it will be interesting to see how he gets there.
I think he can work in a PG-13 setting too. You can maintain the serious tone without all the adult elements.

jpj1rgdjtof91.jpg

I think he can work in a PG-13 setting too. You can maintain the serious tone without all the adult elements.

Plus if it's Los Angeles (and there's a scene in the comic-con trailer with a judge, not the one with the pointed ears, but an actual judge and one of the flags in the back is folded up, but you can tell it's the state flag of California) it could mean that Matt sees California as a fresh start away from New York. Sometimes that happens, in both fiction and real life, you spend time somewhere for so long that if you go somewhere new and stay there for a while, you get a fresh perspective on life. That might mean that Matt goes out to LA for whatever reason in She Hulk and sees how different it is compared to New York and takes a liking to it. That might be the reason he would be a little bit more comedic in She Hulk.

Last edited:
I hope so, although it seemed like at the end of season three, Matt was in a lighter place. Still how DD is treated in She Hulk isn't going to deter those people from saying that Kevin Feige has neutered the character.

Personally? My response to people who are only interested in Daredevil if he's dark and edgy enough is "Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out." *cough*

Yes, the DD Netflix show was awesome, and yes, Daredevil is one of the Marvel characters who actually does work with a grimdark angle. Nonetheless, that entire "dark is better" mindset in fandom? We can do without.

I think they mean "25 minutes with ten minutes of credits because.....reasons"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"