Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Magneto and Psylocke. Awesome. I wasn't expecting the latter back.

I don’t think Beast is confirmed as playable.

Wow didn’t expect to get so many! Can not wait!!

Not confirmed, but looks extremely likely to be playable. Magneto is a bit more iffy, but does seem likely.

Magneto's confirmed:

Famous foes team-up as a new era for mutantkind is about to dawn!

For the first time in 10 years, and exclusive to Nintendo Switch™!, the "MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE" series returns with four-player action and an original story. On July 19, assemble a huge roster willing to do whatever it takes to save the universe in "MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order."

We know "MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order" features a massive cast of Super Heroes spanning the entire Marvel Universe, including newly announced heroes like Captain Marvel, Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel.

Now, the latest trailer above welcomes an alliance from fan-favorite mutants such as Magneto, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Nightcrawler, Deadpool, and more!
The X-Men and Magneto Unite Against The Black Order in New 'MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3' Trailer | News | Marvel

I don’t think Beast is confirmed as playable.
At this point it could go either way with him. They didn't show any gameplay with him, but he did look ready to fight in the last group shot.

Seems they dont want to put cyclops

they want to piss off us ?

Hes one of the most important Marvel heroes but He's often absent in games

Wow this roster. Give me cyclops and I'm happy with the xmen.

At this point it could go either way with him. They didn't show any gameplay with him, but he did look ready to fight in the last group shot.

Seems they dont want to put cyclops

they want to piss off us ?

Hes one of the most important Marvel heroes but He's often absent in games
cyclops summer's I wouldn't writer off cyclops or even beast just yet. yes it's they aren't confirmed playable "yet " but my buddy Tony Bing (Scottish man) from the my final days /time as as a game tester and my last work was marvel heroes when i met him had this video

it's "possible" they may be DLC at some point.. again this a possiblity but we'll have see if it happen but he's usually spot on next o my boy mat man & my self.

here's the break down video below( it's in writing in the video instead of him speaking this time around)

Brotherhood & More Confirmed! (Trailer 4 Breakdown) - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
1.6K views 20 hours ago Published on 23 May 2019

Breakdown of trailer 4 for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 featuring details on all characters including playable, future playables and enemies.

source: TonyBingGaming

safe_image.php

EXCLUSIVE Video INTERVIEW
Marvel Games' Bill Rosemann On Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

5.6K views 20 hours ago on May 24, 2019 at 12:01 PM
The vice president of Marvel Games talks about the possibility of a Marvel Games Universe.Read more

In this excerpt from The Game Informer Show podcast, Ben Hanson interviews Marvel Games' vice president and creative director Bill Rosemann on the possibility of a Marvel Games Universe and the development of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on the Nintendo Switch.

You can watch the interview above or subscribe to The Game Informer Show podcast and listen to the interview on the latest episode.

Learn more about Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on the Nintendo Switch by clicking on the banner below and checking out our overflowing hub of exclusive content.

source: Game Informer

Last edited:
Hello everybody I was playing the PSP version of MUA2 this week and I noticed that they reused Wyatt Wingfoots model for a rebel mutant in that game.

So does this game include more X-men or just the ones in the trailer?

So does this game include more X-men or just the ones in the trailer?

The only X-Men characters confirmed for the game so far are the ones in the trailer: Wolverine, Storm, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Beast, Magneto and Deadpool.

I’m wondering if Mystique and Juggernaut are also playable since Magneto does say an Alliance is necessary and they are in his brotherhood.

We'll end up with quite a few Xmen characters if the last two games are anything to go by. The PS2, PSP, and Wii versions of MUA2 had 7 playable X-Men. And 7 of the 13 dlc characters for both of the previous MUA1 games and the MUA2 pre-order bonus were X-Men or X-Men villains.

Last edited:
I’m surprised how dead this thread is. I remember the thread being active for the 2nd game.

I’m surprised how dead this thread is. I remember the thread being active for the 2nd game.
There's really not much to say. I mean how often can someone post about a character they want to show up. Plus gaming news slows leading into E3. Speaking of, I bet they'll be another trailer for E3, I'm hoping for a Fantastic Four focus trailer like X-men just got. They're the only major Marvel team not present and would be a great a surprise for a final announcement before release.

I spy playable Luke Cage at 30 seconds in.

This just keeps looking better. Gimmie that season pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"