Mary Jane's Death

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
I keep hearing that because Kirsten Dunst no longer wants to be in the Spider-Man movies they are going to kill Mary Jane in Spider-Man 3. Not to mention the fact that Gwen Stacy is being set up as the main girl in future films.

How does this sit with everyone? It goes against the comics and I do feel that it would kinda blow given all the set up there has been. But then again, it would be pretty interesting to have Gwen Stacy be Peter Parker's surviving girl in the movie universe.

i do not want kirsten to go and i do not want mj to die, she is a very important character and peter and mj will probably get married in spidey3 and i hope she does not die.

I wouldn't mind, shes a horrible actress and it would probably benefit the franchise if she left, and having her be replaced with a quality actress like bryce

Yurka said:
I wouldn't mind, shes a horrible actress and it would probably benefit the franchise if she left, and having her be replaced with a quality actress like bryce
kirsten is a great actress, she should not be replaced, i think both women should remain in the series for a while then in the last spidey movie or spidey5 have gwen die, we need to see more of gwen and where thestory goes with mj and gwen.

I dont want MJ to die, but I want Kirsten Dunst replaced ASAP after Spider-Man 3

spidermanhero12 said:
why though?, she is a great actress.
She may be a "great actress", but shes a mediocre MJ :o

Considering the amount of whining Pete did to get MJ, it would be horrible to replace her.

Then we'd have to go through another 3 more movies of him whining about a new girl.

Replace Dunst, but for the love of God! Keep MJ! For Peter and action-scene's sake!

Ok iam gonna give my honest opinion if they kill Mj i dont think the movies would be that good after 3 so i would rather have them to stop the spidey movies all at once instead of kill her and i dont see why she should be replaced she makes a fine Mj kill Gwen if one of them needs to die...

mj is one of the most important characters in the spidey movies. it would be bad to kill her off, kirsten should stayy, i really dont see anybody else playing mj.

Mary Jane Watson (Parker) is the second most important character (right after her husband Peter Parker/spidey) in the SPIDER-MAN mythology .She is an iconic character .

Their's no way she going to die in spidey 3 .

Just because Kirsten may not return in spidey 4, doesn't mean their going to kill off MJ's character. If anything they'll just re-cast another actress to be MJ.

I don't wnat her to die, it would be too simple to get rid of the character.

This would turn Spidey 3 into another X3, where the half of characters dies :down

Kal-El 8 said:
Mary Jane Watson (Parker) is the second most important character (right after her husband Peter Parker/spidey) in the SPIDER-MAN mythology .She is an iconic character .

Their's no way she going to die in spidey 3 .

Just because Kirsten may not return in spidey 4, doesn't mean their going to kill off MJ's character. If anything they'll just re-cast another actress to be MJ.
agreed, why kill off and important character, i do not want her to die, i also want kirsten to return.

Its cool with me if she's killed off or replaced by another actress :o

But I don't think she's gonna die in this one. The whole cast is probably come back for a SM-4 and then Dunst is gonna be recast....along with Tobey.

19617673_ee0f7a1e5c_m.jpg

spider-man-2-2.jpg

there is not that big of a difference between thjw comic book mj and the movie mj. this is one of the reasons why i thing kirsten should remain playing as mj.

spidermanhero12 said:
i do not want kirsten to go and i do not want mj to die, she is a very important character and peter and mj will probably get married in spidey3 and i hope she does not die.

Dude, there is no way Mj and Peter are getting married in spider-man 3

And yes, there is a huge difference between comic MJ, and movie MJ

Black Goblin said:
Dude, there is no way Mj and Peter are getting married in spider-man 3

And yes, there is a huge difference between comic MJ, and movie MJ
we do not know that they willget married for sure. i am just guessing because it seems like the right time.

There is actually a huge difference between the comic MJ and movie MJ (and I'm not shallow and just say looks. I think Dunst is very attractive and that she doesn't need to be played by a supermodel to be MJ). The characters are radically different albeit it seems she'll be more like later MJ in the new movie.

Anyway, I digress, we know for a fact that MJ is not going to die. Some are theorizing that she will not marry or get engaged with Peter but rather break up with him. While interesting, I really don't want to go another 3 films of Peter being with one girl (Gwen) before a diff. actress as MJ returns in 5 or 6 so the y can toil over will they get married again. Kinda' repetitive.

But for a fact, we know MJ will not die though.

MJ will not die! She is too important to be killed off. Just because Kristen said she won't come back doesn't mean that Sony can't replace her.

Spideyhero12, think for a second. Pete is going to be hitting on another chick and he's going to be throwing MJ to the ground like a lil bi***! You think if Pete just says "Hey MJ, an alien symbiote was making me act like an a**hole, will you marry me?" that MJ will just go ahead and marry him?

I seriously doubt it. Maybe they will get back together at the end of the movie, but they aren't going to get married.

Maybe I need to have my eyes checked, but I thought I saw the symbiote push MJ to the ground, not Peter. Kind of like the symbiote pushed Shocker to his death in the 90's animated series. :dry:

Anyway, I'm for almost anything that fanboys are against, if not for the sole purpose of seeing them suffer, so, I'm hoping that Kirsten returns for SM4...including Tobey for all the Tobey haters. However, I don't have a problem with an entire recast and a new director, I'm cool like that. I'm going to go see Spider-Man 4 regardless. :cool:

Very true. MJ won't die. MJ won't even leave Peter. They'll either be engaged or married by the end of 3, all dunst haters deal with it. She probably won't even be playing MJ in SM4 anyway.

spidermanhero12 said:
19617673_ee0f7a1e5c_m.jpg

spider-man-2-2.jpg

there is not that big of a difference between thjw comic book mj and the movie mj. this is one of the reasons why i thing kirsten should remain playing as mj.

:whatever: x a billion

I would have rather had a different actress from the start, but now that Kirsten is MJ they should just keep her for continuity's sake. And lets not kid ourselves, MJ has been the major plot tool of these movies so she won't die.

We already know that MJ isn't dying and we know that Gwen isn't dying, so why do we keep bringing this sh:t up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"