Maul vs. Hulk scans

X said:
Nope, doesn't take more than a mortal to beat The Hulk. The Leader's mortal. Abomination's mortal. Xeron and Namor are mortal. ALL have beaten The Hulk.

Do NOT tack onto me your own shortcomings. You're the one making asinine outlandish claims about characters you know nothing about. You've presented no evidence to show The Hulk can't be beaten by "mortals" while I have. You're on the ass end of this debate, kid.
Did any of the above characters KILL the Hulk? NO! Do you know why? BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE MUCH, MUCH, MORE THAN A MERE MORTAL TO KILL THE HULK. Read it a little slower this time so that maybe your small mind can grasp this crazy thing called a POINT. Something you have been lacking lately.

By the way, great rant MRMORDRID! :up:

Is this a new comic? If so when does it come out?

MRMORDRID said:
RANT WARNING! ABADON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER MY RANT

God X I would have expected better coming from you. I though you damn near knew anything & everything regarding Marvel & DC history inside & out. Especially when it comes down to trashing the Hulk.

buahaahah,exaclty what a wiseman says.....:up:

Geez, enough with the "my character can beat up your character" crap. You people are starting to sound like the Batman boards.

And for the record, those are some of the worst drawings of the Hulk I've ever seen.

MRMORDRID said:
RANT WARNING! ABADON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER MY RANT

God X I would have expected better coming from you. I though you damn near knew anything & everything regarding Marvel & DC history inside & out. Especially when it comes down to trashing the Hulk. You forget the Hulk has beaten Namor more times than Namor has beaten him. In fact Hulk took on Hercules, Namor , Iron Man , Wonder Man, Samson & She Hulk and was beating the living hell out of them until his body started to breakdown from being seperated from Banner. The Abomination won their first encounter & beat the Hulk when he was Gray & weaker but, than the Hulk came back for the rematch and took him out.

Hulk has also beaten the Abomination when he had his strength augmented to some crazy level and the Hulk still managed to kick some his ass. For Abomy's punishment he was vaporised and than a few years later Modok ressurected Abomy in order to kidnapp Banner's love interest & the Abomination was deathly afraid of facing the Hulk again.

The Hulk has also beat Abomination during the whole Countdown storyline when Hulk was infected by some AIDS hybrid virus that was killing him. He not only beat Abomy he dumped a barrel of toxic waste on his head and damn near killed him.:eek:

:) :up:.The Leader battles have always gone and back and forth with the Hulk usually ending on top. Leader usually hired muscle to do his dirty work for him. He hired characters like Rhino, Half Life, Rock & Redeemer and finally The Glob. The Glob gave Hulk the most trouble during their fights since he was just a mindless reanimated pile swamp goo that led was by remainding conciousness of a man who died in that swamp. The charaster was as strong as the Hulk but did not feel anything it ws not a living being. Their 2 battles in the 70's either ended in stalement or the Glob being dissolved back iinto the swamp.

Im sorry i do not see some reject from the I universe {their is a reason it was named Image by way} crushing let alone beating the Hulk.Even if his internal organs were crushed, Hulks body would have healed itself. Especially since the Hulk has been disemboweled by both Speed Freak & Wolverine. The Hulk's body was damn near picked down to the bone by mutated bugs in The End and regenerated itself in minutes.

Bottom line when Hulk jobs thats just some poor writer using a powerfull character as a bad plot device for their storyline. "Its like gee we need to give this new character or characters a push we can have this character kick the Hulk's since his gimmick is that he is the strongest there is we can of X character beat him in half a panel just to show how powerful he is. Than they go to the genuis in charge Queseda and ask if they can use the Hulk to job to character X and he says yeah sure why not i mean it isn't like he's Wolverine & Spiderman or any other X-men character so why not" "I mean it isn't like anyone will care" "Oh by the way MAKE sure character X absolutly owns the Hulk and have battle only last half a panel"

Thats Marvel in a nut shell. Oh by the way after reading Infinite Crisis I do whole heartedly believe The Hulk owns Superman Prime!

I spaced your overly long and disjointed rant for you. No thanks are needed. Since you seem to oh left out quite a few important facts while attempting to disprove what I said, lets do this dance one more time...

The MINDLESS Hulk took on that team. A more powerful Hulk. And if you had read the comics involving The Mindless Hulk, you'd know that both Hercules and Thor were stalemating The Mindless Hulk one on one.

Namor was dehydrated during said fight. Kudos on leaving that out.

Original Abomination almost beat The Savage Hulk to death. When the Abomination was brought back these levels, he once again beat down The Hulk, but didn't finish off The Hulk. Instead, he showed off his oh so typical Blonsky intellect and turned his back on the downed Hulk.

You calling any character a reject is pure bias when said in the same breath as The Hulk. You've obviously read no Wildstorm comics (Not Image as you for some reason call them)

Superman Prime isn't in Infinite Crisis. You once again don't know what you're talking about. Suprise Suprise.

Hulk has had more good showings against Thor than Thor against The Hulk. Never doubted this. :confused:

Site doesn't take into account the King Thor fight or Thor knocking out The Hulk with the Mjolnir blast, so it'd actually be 5-5 now.

X said:
Site doesn't take into account the King Thor fight or Thor knocking out The Hulk with the Mjolnir blast, so it'd actually be 5-5 now.

you should not be good at math

5-2 (if you count KingThor's fight we are 5-3 not to say that it was a what if or you should also count Maestro "what if" and we would be 6-3)

but agreed we take for good 5-3,how can you arrive to 5-5 ? :eek: (you're funny)

Your posts make me brain bleed. That's my excuse.

Bottom line Hulk can breathe underwater now which was a huge disadvantage before. He has also average intelligence again along with the Gray Hulks mean streak which makes him twice as dangerous. So bottomline Hulk takes out namor in and out of water. Thanks for the link by the way i need to pick up some of these later issue i missed. Oh and that guy failed account for their match ups in the Hulk magazine back in the 70's where they also had battles.

Topic at hand, as mentioned, Hulk has many other abilities that with his strength, he should take out Maul rather easily.

rodhulk said:
Topic at hand, as mentioned, Hulk has many other abilities that with his strength, he should take out Maul rather easily.

What abilities does The Hulk have again besides his increasing anger/durability that are used in combat?

Ability to see astral forums.Manipulate energy(Well, kinda).

I said that are used in combat.

Seeing astral forms is absolutely useless, and he's got one feat in 40 plus years of comics where he "redirected" energy. Galaxy Master overloaded him, he pointed his hands, boom.

That is why I put......."Well, Kinda"

Besides, The word I used was"Manipulate."

Maul's powers seem like they could be designed just for beating someone like Hulk. Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, Maul gets stronger the bigger he gets so the size would be a good advantage against anyone with superstrength.

Is Maul's strength/size related to his anger like Hulk? If that's the case, if they became equally angry would Hulk be as strong as Maul, or vice versa, despite the blatant difference in size?

I like the idea of Hulk having potentially limitless strength without having to increase in size like Maul. Maul's still cool, though, :up:

Sorry but the whole fight seems stupid. An alternate Hulk gets crushed but the victor dies of a ......... heart attack. Seems a bit lame to me....

The Hulk can lose but the premise is a bit off in my opinion.

By the way, why all teh hate in these boards, these are only comc book characters not your father and mother...

I'm not hating on anyone, I was just wondering. I agree the premise for this particular fight isn't very good, but as of yet they haven't clashed anywhere else. It would be a great fight, I think. Neither character was written to very good potential in this fight. For example, I think X said that Maul has gotten even larger without any problem.

He is a member of the Wildcats in the Wildstorm universe. Basically his powers are that he can grow to enormous sizes and the bigger he gets, the stronger he gets, but he also gets dumber as he gets bigger. At normal size I believe he is a genius level intellect.

Ok awesomely cool! When does this comic come out?

Mad Bull said:
I'm not hating on anyone, I was just wondering. I agree the premise for this particular fight isn't very good, but as of yet they haven't clashed anywhere else. It would be a great fight, I think. Neither character was written to very good potential in this fight. For example, I think X said that Maul has gotten even larger without any problem.

Sure has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"