Maul vs. Hulk scans

Can someone please show me the cover. This comic looks way cool!!

X said:
Maul's basically a growing Hulk. Always has been. Comparing him to Giant Man is asinine in the utmost as none of you Hulk "fans" have obviously ever read a Wildstorm comic pertaining to Maul.

Maul was stronger than Majestic at a pretty small height, and Majestic is stronger than Superman and other top tier heroes.

Crusade, who was kicking the **** out of Majestic and Union, two in Superman's ballpark beings, coulden't deal with Maul when Maul was at about a third of the height he can grow too.

Grow the **** up. Stop making assumptions. Stop whining. Comics are a medium that should be respected and enjoyed, not be dragged through the mud by fanboys who are nothing but jokes that literally make comics in general look childish.

1.X,please tell me how do you know that Crusade couldn't deal with Maul,and how do you know that MAUL OWNED CRUSADE-the guy who kicked both Mr. Majestic and Union?

2.IN WHAT ISSUE MAUL AND CRUSADE FOUGHT AT ALL?Could yo give me the exact number of that issue,since none who I asked knows the answer to that question.

3.And how do you know Maul got stronger than Mr. Majestic,that's something I don't understand-MAUL FOUGHT MR. MAJESTIC-A SOLAR SYSTEM VERSION in that fight,RIGHT?

4.Wasn't Mr. Majestic HOLDING BACK in that fight and actually only tested Maul's strength-WHAT DO YOU THINK,X?
(Mr. Majestic's quotes:The harder I hit him,the bigger he gets!"-I think this should give us a clue that Mr. Majestic DIDN'T WANT TO HURT MAUL AND WAS ACTUALLY TESTING HIM)

Any other opinions?
Big thanks!

X said:
Maul's basically a growing Hulk. Always has been. Comparing him to Giant Man is asinine in the utmost as none of you Hulk "fans" have obviously ever read a Wildstorm comic pertaining to Maul.

Maul was stronger than Majestic at a pretty small height, and Majestic is stronger than Superman and other top tier heroes.

Crusade, who was kicking the **** out of Majestic and Union, two in Superman's ballpark beings, coulden't deal with Maul when Maul was at about a third of the height he can grow too.

Grow the **** up. Stop making assumptions. Stop whining. Comics are a medium that should be respected and enjoyed, not be dragged through the mud by fanboys who are nothing but jokes that literally make comics in general look childish.

Again,big thank you forall of the answers!

Hyper-Omnitron said:
Again,big thank you forall of the answers!
Sorry, but X doesn't frequent these boards very much any more. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

I still don't get it. Why is this board fludded with people who don't like Hulk? What's the point of this thread? This is like me going to the Batman forum and posting pics of Superman beating him.

Weird.

Symbiote Hulk said:
Why the heck does the Human Torch have claws and sharp teeth?:confused:
If i remember correctly he and a few others (Hulk,namor and some girl?) were took over by deamonites. Ill have to dig that issue out and read it again.
I have an issue where maul fights mighty man no clear winner is given and i think the fight only stops when mighty man reverts back to his nurse identity? again ill have to check.
But hulk vs maul would make one hell of a fight (id give it to hulk though i just like him better:up: )

deanjo2000 said:
If i remember correctly he and a few others (Hulk,namor and some girl?) were took over by deamonites. Ill have to dig that issue out and read it again.
I have an issue where maul fights mighty man no clear winner is given and i think the fight only stops when mighty man reverts back to his nurse identity? again ill have to check.
But hulk vs maul would make one hell of a fight (id give it to hulk though i just like him better:up: )
Lol, I like your thinking. I would give it to Hulk as well, because I think his capacity for strength is greater, not to mention that he gets faster and more durable accordingly. Does Maul have that as well? I'm not sure. I don't imagine he'd get any faster.

MRMORDRID said:
Than they go to the genuis in charge Queseda and ask if they can use the Hulk to job to character X and he says yeah sure why not i mean it isn't like he's Wolverine & Spiderman or any other X-men character so why not" "I mean it isn't like anyone will care" "Oh by the way MAKE sure character X absolutly owns the Hulk and have battle only last half a panel"

you havent been reading much spider-man have you? pretty much anyone can take him out now, including daredevil and captain america, and probably a random martial artist, or maybe even the local drunkard

and im with X on this one, he was saying that those people beat hulk, it doesnt matter if hulk beat them more times then they beat him, the fact still is that hulk has been beaten by mortals. and with what i've learned about maul from X's posts, Mauls would own 5 hulks, and then superman would fly down and shake his hand and say "its fun isnt it?"

Venomfan said:
you havent been reading much spider-man have you? pretty much anyone can take him out now, including daredevil and captain america, and probably a random martial artist, or maybe even the local drunkard

and im with X on this one, he was saying that those people beat hulk, it doesnt matter if hulk beat them more times then they beat him, the fact still is that hulk has been beaten by mortals. and with what i've learned about maul from X's posts, Mauls would own 5 hulks, and then superman would fly down and shake his hand and say "its fun isnt it?"
Lol, these arguements are old. Been a while since I've been to this thread. Lol, FIVE Hulks? Mind explaining your logic? Maul would definitely give the Hulk a good fight, but even if he won it would be far from hands down. The Hulk's my favorite, and I know he's not unbeatable. But here, I think I'd still give it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"