The Dark Knight Mausoleum/Vault Discussion

Not sure if anyone said this yet, but now when you get a message back from the wearetheanswer.org tipline, they copy the internal affairs cop - Glenn Barhyte.

I emailed him seperately and didn't get an answer back yet, meaning no autoresponse. I would imagine he will contact us later.

/first post

Actually, i'd forgotten that we found that website because of the Glenn Barhyte email address - this could indicate that he's a character that will be used further. I expect we'll have to email a tip to him and will get something useful / relevant as a reply.

Not sure if anyone said this yet, but now when you get a message back from the wearetheanswer.org tipline, they copy the internal affairs cop - Glenn Barhyte.

I emailed him seperately and didn't get an answer back yet, meaning no autoresponse. I would imagine he will contact us later.

/first post

Yeah i just caught that too. No response here either.

Wait a second, where did the Glenn Barhyte e-mail come from? I didn't get that e-mail attached to my latest We Are the Answer e-mail. Is it on the internal affairs website?

mmm... well, i just submitted 12PM the usual time, thats the usual time we get updates, 12am or PM so.... I got this responce back...

Thank you for this information. The officer(s) you report are the subject of an open investigation and your information will certainly be included in that investigation. We will keep you appraised of the progress of this investigation, and will contact you if we need further information.

Thank you for doing your part in making Gotham City better, safer, stronger. Together, We Are the Answer

head over to the perfect getaway board to work on this so we can all keep our thoughts straight

Did anyone else get a call yesterday from the Mob, about contacting the DA?

so nothing has happened concerning the pie shop yet?

Well a few things to check on.

When I called the Church they mentioned a "regular" time being I think 4pm ?

I have been a bit behind as I didnt know about any of this viral stuff until someone linked me on that joker image. I managed to solve the mausoleum puzzle and I thought I was making head way on that damn safe but the spolier saved me from loosing my mind.

I also did a search on LOC.gov and got a few hits but none that made any sence to this.

I have to wonder for people getting these calls, Is there any way to record or transcribe exactly what is said ? I think there is something in how these clues are given.

its looking for Document - I was thinking the evidence bag or something along those lines. Maybe going back to the paper ? ( Also is there a quality scan of the paper, the online version hurts my head to read )

Something else, going back to time, 7:38 both pm and Am are stated in the one article on the gang war. That seems kinda particular.

With my limited time, I am not going to be able to really dig in and see changes on more than just 1 or 2 web sites. Damn shame as this is some fun stuff.

-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"