The Dark Knight Time is upon us, Clowns! The Second Joker Card

Dunno, I might be careful and just leave it. I think these WB folks might be stingy about IMAX footage from a film coming out in 8 months getting released...

I'm going to the LA showing. Who else is going?

I'm going to the LA showing. Who else is going?
I'm going with my coworker, who might be dragging his gf along. He really likes Batman, but he thinks I'm nuts for having so much fun with this viral stuff.

LoL. I just had a thought. What if one of the people who got the cakes today went to the screening and brought their "Joker" phone? WB couldn't take that away, could they? It looks like it's a camera phone too.
Yeaaah I have no idea what to do with the phone. I have to keep it on me at all times. I would imagine that at some point during this thing, I might get a call or a message or something. I can't imagine the security guards would take it away, however, I am the only one out hundreds that will be there and they probably wouldn't believe me anyways...or know what the hell I was talking about.

Whoever puts the footage up on Friday night will be a board hero

Blah this is dumb, whats the point of having all those other cities part of the viral marketing and games if they cant even get to this "final prize".

And yesterday I missed that damn cake by 10 mins :(

Blah this is dumb, whats the point of having all those other cities part of the viral marketing and games if they cant even get to this "final prize".

And yesterday I missed that damn cake by 10 mins :(

Dont worry. We dont think this is over, so there will be more "final prizes"

i know he said he'd call the cake winners back but why would the last task be referred to as the 'final' one?

i know he said he'd call the cake winners back but why would the last task be referred to as the 'final' one?

It was the last task to join his gang. We are now in. Now we will go from having to pass his tests to being part of his capers.

It was the last task to join his gang. We are now in. Now we will go from having to pass his tests to being part of his capers.
which makes me wonder if this guarantees those in his gang (i.e. the people who got the cakes) something really big, like a trip to the premier or something like that. I'm also thinking that since we have the phones, it might be like another hunt in each of our cities where we have to run to certain areas and then when we get there, they will tell us where to go from there by calling us on the cell. Maybe just wishful thinking...

Are they giving away anything for the people who show up?

That's awesome they're giving away free tickets. Too bad tho the nearest one to me showing the footage is over 500 miles away :csad:

That would be cool to have all these crimes commited before the movie comes out to establish a crime spree, that we the fans were in on and they didn't have to take 30 minutes of the movie to show them all.

i like how everyones bragging about signing up for extra tickets and how they can't even go and now it says that there arent anymore tickets available for the chicago one.....thanks alot. anyone going and bringing extra tickets??????

i like how everyones bragging about signing up for extra tickets and how they can't even go and now it says that there arent anymore tickets available for the chicago one.....thanks alot. anyone going and bringing extra tickets??????
yes. i have extra tickets.

Chicago here...got a phone call...unfortunately it was from someone trying to sell me a car. They asked for a specific name. I wasn't sure if anyone experienced this and maybe I just missed my chance at the Joker selling me a car. I'm confused. Maybe they it was a wrong number or maybe they misdialed...I don't know.

STUPID ME!!!!

I thought yesterday that I would just print my tickets today, and I show up at the site today and Los Angeles tickets are gone. I didn't think they would # them since it says first come first serve.

I emailed humanresources@whysoserious and just got the automated response.

I called the IMAX theater and the girl said they didn't tell them anything about any special screenings or anything.

Should I just show up?

Anyone have extra tickets for Los Angeles?

My boss is already giving me crap for taking the day off for the cake hunt. Ill probably end up getting fired for going to whatever is on thursday. I still think it's a fair trade.

man... I do have a decision to make... If I go tomorrow, I run a 50/50 chance of getting fired.... damn it... decisions, decisions.

man... I do have a decision to make... If I go tomorrow, I run a 50/50 chance of getting fired.... damn it... decisions, decisions.
Call in sick?

Don't get fired - money is a good thing. Then you can afford the $13 to see it in IMAX with I Am Legend anyway.

Call in sick?

Don't get fired - money is a good thing. Then you can afford the $13 to see it in IMAX with I Am Legend anyway.

well, im more of a 25% chance... i started a new job and this is the 2nd of 2 weeks training... that's pretty important, but we already learned the bulk of the stuff we need to know.

anyhow, yeah... if its just the 8mins... can live without seeing it till IAL.. but if they give out ****... like shirts.... or anything... I couldnt live with myself not going.

I'm sure someone will just explain the whole 7 minutes anyway on SHH like they did for the WW showing.

All we can hope is that someone will catch it on video.

Hide it in your underwear. Do whatever it takes. People like us, who have to take finals and stuff are counting on you.

Got two tickets to the Toronto show - my wife's office Christmas party is tomorrow night I thought I could get out of it -NO DICE -unless I don't want to get laid until next christmas!! - I live about an hour away from Toronto - anyone in the KW-Cambridge area that can use my tickets reply to the post and we can make arrangements

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"