The Dark Knight The Perfect getaway

Teh Joker killed FREDERICK ALDER!!! WOO HOOOHOHOOHOHOHOHHOOOO...

Joker.jpg

he's "out of time" because december is upon us :joker:

interesting that Alder died today...we should be looking for his name to show up very soon at that church...

according to imb John Nolan played a chacter named Fredericks

Yes, he had two lines.

"I don't think Thomas Wayne would have viewed Heavy Arms Manufacturing as a suitable cornerstone for our business."

and

"The apple has fallen very far from the tree, Mr. Wayne."

What's your point?

ok i just came back from work. Out of Time !?!? Cool site!

Is this Perfect Getaway thing something we all jumped the gun at?

Not really. We sort of half-assed it and then just guessed "out of time" after someone got "out" in the downtown map.

you know.... I've been keeping up with everything since this morning, because everything was heading in a linear narrative direction with the virals, but now theres sites that we don't know we are even supposed to see yet, notes saying something should happen "in a couple of days", "Friday", "Monday", "in a while", etc. I'm getting a headache and I think I'll be causal about everything now.

I don't know I think we might actually get something big this time.

Because Joker said this is the final task. And to me I just think if it is like last time which I'm sure it will be, after we got the trailer in July the virals went quiet for a while. And I'm thinking if this is the final task, they most likley would not say that if there was more viral games in the up coming weeks.

I just hope it is a trailer, since this may be the last viral site for a few weeks to a few months. Who knows?

But here is hoping.

you know.... I've been keeping up with everything since this morning, because everything was heading in a linear narrative direction with the virals, but now theres sites that we don't know we are even supposed to see yet, notes saying something should happen "in a couple of days", "Friday", "Monday", "in a while", etc. I'm getting a headache and I think I'll be causal about everything now.

Ugh...I agree. But I find it pretty humorous there was a thread miles long on the poster coming out today...:whatever:

That's cool to finally see it all....sort of. :oldrazz:

That probably took a while. It took me quite a while to finish the Uptown section.
Not that long - maybe half an hour. Huzzah for my tablet and keyboard shortcuts on Photoshop. :woot:

god damn its hard to keep up lol. I take a break for a few hours come back and im pages and pages behind. Good work guys at keepin up. What do you all sleep in shifts taking turns solving this lol.

Briggs & Downey in Center City (Midtown?). Sure it's been mentioned, anything come of it yet?

Briggs & Downey in Center City (Midtown?). Sure it's been mentioned, anything come of it yet?

I'm thinking this is probably on the missing pieces. Makes the most sense that the best address/road intersection we have is last to show up. Plus, Gotham PD Headquarters is also in Central City. Anyway, I'm still looking for the missing pieces. Hopefully we'll find them. I want to print out a huge complete map of the city to hang on my wall. ;)

AzBat

I don't know if anyone got this email yet, but I asked Glenn Barhyte (the email that was found today) about the document mentioned in the phone calls people were getting. Looks like I got this about 4 hours ago. ...Dunno where they got my name, I think I've used my nickname for all this.

Dear Kathryn,

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to discuss supposedly secure internal documents. However, we commend every citizen who helps to make Gotham a safer place to live.

Sincerely,

Glenn Barhyte

Edit: Ah...Nevermind.

cool stuff, i really have nothing to bring to the conversation. Just subscribing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"