The Dark Knight Time is upon us, Clowns! The Second Joker Card

Damn. The nearest theater is 12 hours away.

I GOT ONE!!!! ... finally TORONTO IS INVOLVED

Well I got 4 but I don't think I will be able to make it, what is it a showing of I AM LEGEND?

Boo! There is an IMAX around the corner from me...WHY NOT THERE???? AAAArrrrrrggggghhhhhh!

no, it's probably just the prologue by itself. They'll probably have a whole event, maybe give away free stuff too. That's my guess.

Boo! There is an IMAX around the corner from me...WHY NOT THERE???? AAAArrrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Well, WB had to make the decision between all the major cities in the US and whatever random-ass town you live in, and the choice appears to have been obvious. That's why not there.

Ha. Great. More exclusion.

Way to alienate loyal fans.

LOL, idk if its just for i'am legend or just for batman idc

You don't have to bring an ID, right? Because I used a different first name.

First time I used it I couldnt print the page, so I saved the address in my email but when I came home, the link sent me to the site...so then I did another one using a different first name and email and it worked.

So has anyone received a followup email or anything? I signed up about half hour ago and haven't received any confirmation for Toronto...

Ha. Great. More exclusion.

Way to alienate loyal fans.

Yeah, they'd alientate so much fewer fans if they put it in your random town as opposed to the major cities. That makes a lot of sense.

I can't believe you guys are b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g so much.

(and i spelled that out because i don't consider that to be a curse word)

Anyone wanna trade me REAL tickets to, like an Iowa IMAX, for my CYBER tickets somehwhere else? Please?

:(:(:(

I have an exam on December 7th...the day they finally decide to do something in Toronto!?

:(X1000000000000000

Yeah, they'd alientate so much fewer fans if they put it in your random town as opposed to the major cities. That makes a lot of sense.

LMAO. Living in Southern Cali, we always get everything around here within decent driving distance.

Why have all these citys participate if the people in them cant even receive the reward?????

What About Canada, Europe and Mexico?

Why aren't they getting anything?

What About Canada, Europe and Mexico?

Why aren't they getting anything?

Toronto is in Canada.

Europe and Mexico don't count :p

come on guys, this is some amazing viral promotion. Be happy people are getting anything, don't just sit and whine that not EVERYONE is getting everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"