May 2008

Out of those movies Im more looking forward to:
Indy IV,and Ironman(though Im not a fan of the comicbook),and leading upto May im lookin forward too:

Rambo
Cloverfield
Jumper(not sure why,but /shrug looks entertaining)
10,000 B.C.
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanmo(looks stupid,but might check it out,same with Meet the Spartens)

After May im interested in:
The Incredible Hulk
Wanted
The Dark Knight
The X-Files 2
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor*
Babylon A.D*
Clive Barker Presents: Hellraiser*
Punisher: War Zone
Death Race
Valkyrie
Scanners
Saw V
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Yes Man*
Star Trek*
*have my doubts of actually seeing these movies,but if trailers look good I may.

I'm sure there are other potential movies I may want to see,just these are the ones I know things about.
I do have reservations about the Hellraiser movie,scanners,death race,and a few others as they are classics and Im not sure how much they can add to them to make them better,except maybe special effects.

We thought May `07 was crowded with Spidey 3, Shrek the Third, and POTC 3. But check out May 2008:

MAY 2
Iron Man

MAY 9
Speed Racer

MAY 16
Prince Caspian

MAY 22
Indy IV

MAY 30
Starship Dave (Eddie Murphy flick)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (The NEXT project from Judd Apatow)

None of those movies will make more than 200 except Indy and Caspian.

We thought May `07 was crowded with Spidey 3, Shrek the Third, and POTC 3. But check out May 2008:

MAY 2
Iron Man

MAY 9
Speed Racer

MAY 16
Prince Caspian

MAY 22
Indy IV

MAY 30
Starship Dave (Eddie Murphy flick)
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (The NEXT project from Judd Apatow)

Out of all of them, I am looking forward to Indy IV, Iron man and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I have lost interest in Speed Racer and Narnia 2. What about another Murhpy flick, I guess everybody knows it will fail.

I also think that June-July'08 will be more intersting than May. It's enough to just mention the fact that such huge sharks as TDK and Wall-E are going to come out to shake box office and blow our mind.

I am gonna see Iron Man, Prince Caspian, and Indy IV...I am gonna skip the others.

Screw the 30th that day will prolly suck. Im all for the others Speed Racer will rock.

I don't think any of the movies in May 2008 will hit the kind of money this years big 3 in May did. In fact I am not sure how far over 200M any of them will get.

None of those movies will make more than 200 except Indy and Caspian.

Its all about the international markets now.

I'll probably be making three trips to the theatres in May; Iron Man, Indy 4 and Sarah Marshall.

There are four other movies in May.

Made of Honor
Midnight Meat Train
What Happens in Vegas
Sex and the City: The Movie

Sex and the City should do well, most women/girls watched the show/DVDs.

Iron Man= I'm so there.
Speed Racer= See my previous statement.
Prince Caspian= Enough with the crappy fantasy movies already.
Indy IV= I'll give it a shot, but if the Star Wars prequel trilogy is any indication, Lucas might have lost his edge.
Starship Dave= Never heard of it. Never will.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall= Judd Apatow, Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis. :up:

Might see Iron Man, Indiana Jones and Narnia, depending on the reviews they got. After the mostly disappointing summer this year I just can't too excited about summer blockbusters.

Trailer for Sarah Marshall

[YT]3xuMfKxXnDk[/YT]

It looks good. I think it has potential to be a hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"