El Yucateco Black Label Reserve Hot Sauce
Old Bay
Cayenne Pepper
Black Pepper
Stone Ground Mustard
Mayonnaise
Salsa Roja

--

Tasted great with Chicken and on Hamburger.

Last edited:
I like mayo on a Whopper, but that's it.

People in New York and Chicago are weirdly passionate when it comes to the choice of condiments on their fatty processed foods.

The only thing I ever really thought was strange, condiment-wise, was putting ranch dressing on pizza, mostly because pizza as a food is worlds apart from salad.

Last edited:
Yeah, Chicago is crazy about their condiments. If you ask for ketchup on a Polish or a hotdog, the venders will get pissy. :hehe:

People in New York and Chicago are weirdly passionate when it comes to the choice of condiments on their fatty processed foods.

The only thing I ever really thought was strange, condiment-wise, was putting ranch dressing on pizza, mostly because pizza as a food is worlds apart from salad.
Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Dang, my burger just squirt mayo all over my beard.

Your "burger". Right. :o

Even the burger itself these days is rejecting mayo.

I wouldn't put mayo on a burger but like fallin in love it ain't a crime

Last edited:
Yes, however I prefer Sriracha mayo over regular mayo.

I made my own sauce using:

El Yucateco Black Label Reserve Hot Sauce
Old Bay
Cayenne Pepper
Black Pepper
Stone Ground Mustard
Mayonnaise
Salsa Roja

--

Tasted great with Chicken and on Hamburger.

That sounds delicious. I may have to try it.

Its alright but I prefer ketchup and cheese with Burger.

Mayo is more delicious with fish.

Mayo on the top for the "salad" and usually BBQ sauce on the bottom is how I like my burgers

This discussion must go onward. I cannot rest until the NO vote is on top.

This is my favorite burger from a local eatery.

BREAKFAST BURGER
Fried Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Avocado, American Cheese, Lettuce & Mayo

How about yogurt on a tandoori chicken burger? Lowfat and lots of turmeric (Edit: Surprised see recipe doesn't have turmeric as common ingredient with Tandoori chicken but can always add). I think I'll try this one with fresh onion, cucumber, and coriander salad.

https://sortedfood.com/recipe/tandooriburger

all the familiar flavours of your favourite curry thrown into a burger and wrapped in naan bread
984_5362661655067.png

I think I'll make this if I can find a simple inexpensive food processor that's not a pain to clean to shred up the chicken. Other than that, it looks easy to make.

Last edited:
I've never had anything where I thought to myself... "Needs more yogurt."

I've never had anything where I thought to myself... "Needs more yogurt."

I understand. I had some different kinds of Indian food not too long ago and it's actually worked pretty well with what I've tried.

The chicken tandoori burger's I haven't tried yet but saw that not too long ago and seemed like a good lean tastefully healthy alternative to a greasy burger with lots of Mayo but I won't lie I don't eat the healthiest (something I hope to moderate moreso this year). I like a good ol' fashioned burger probably as much as the next person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"