The Hamburger Helper Appreciation Thread

Mmm, I dreamt of the helper last night. It was an amazing dream.

I used to love Hamburger Helper as a kid, my mom would only make it when my dad was working late or out of town though since he didn't like it. Had in college and it just wasn't the same, maybe I'll try to make some this week, this thread is making me crave it.

hamburger helper needs more loving!

Bump, dammit. This appreciation thread needs more appreciating.

i looked in my cupboard and there was only one box left... so sad.

At least you HAVE some!

The reason I made this thread was because I was so sick the other day and my mom made some but I was just too sick to eat. It was then I realized how much I loved it. Ever since that day last week there has been an empty void in my heart and my stomach.

:(

At least you HAVE some!

The reason I made this thread was because I was so sick the other day and my mom made some but I was just too sick to eat. It was then I realized how much I loved it. Ever since that day last week there has been an empty void in my heart and my stomach.

:(

Although I am happy to show my love for Hamburger Helper, it is a kind of lost love. It's been many years since I last tasted this wonder. I just don't eat like that any more, but I look back on those times with fondness.

I'm eating Double Cheeseburger Macaroni RIGHT NOW!

Epic.

I never thought this day would come. :heart:

Stroganoff's my fave. I generally add some sour cream to it to make it even creamier. Has anyone tried the Philly Cheesesteak? That's a great one too. I like to add some extra melted cheese, peppers and onions to that one.

Stroganoff's my fave. I generally add some sour cream to it to make it even creamier. Has anyone tried the Philly Cheesesteak? That's a great one too. I like to add some extra melted cheese, peppers and onions to that one.
Oh man!

who is having hmaburger helper tonight?

this guy.

I think Spoons and I have had that one...if I recall, it was kinda boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"